Tiara to the side!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

lush11 Posts: 2877
I'm not into tiaras especially on top of your head but a friend of mine got married recently and put it kinda to the back/side of her head which looked great. I bought one today which has a comb on it, its only small but instead on putting it on top of my head, im going to put my hear to the side and slide it in there. Any opinions on this or does it even make sense??
Anyone?
xx fairy mommy xx Posts: 1833
its hard to comment on something without seeing it. sound s a bit wierd to me if its a tiara but depends on what it looks like. i'm wearing a head piece on one side but its not a tiara so not knowing what yours is like, cant comment!
jumpinjack Posts: 277
Hey Lusk, if it's small, and has got a comb, then it's not a tiara and I'm sure it will be fine.Sure you know yourself what looks good !! Post up a pic if you' re really not sure
Was tyring to expalin it to the mother but she couldnt visualise it either. Gonna try find a picture to explain it later. Basically it is a tiara for on top of your head but has a comb in insert it at the top of your head but basically the girl said it doesnt HAVE to go on top of your head you can slot it in at the side and it looks great and this is not the first time i've heard of that being done with a tiara. Anyway, thought it was a great alternative to a clip seen as im having my hair to the side but must go find some pictures.
Right, this is what i mean. See the picture, that comb is straight but imagine it's curved like a tiara and slotted in there. ????
jumpinjack Posts: 277
Lovely, v elegant!!