Tiara / Veil or both...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Looney07 Posts: 2393
Hi all, just wondering what you have all decided to wear. I am still trying to make up my mind. Had a dream that I left everything in bridal shop the other night and it seems important to me now to make a decision
Peaseblossom Posts: 6642
i have a small tiara and will be getting a veil
april09babs Posts: 926
Both. Have a tiara and a veil but will probably take the veil off after the meal
gogglebox Posts: 910
What's your dress like? I think it depends on the dress... I've set up a poll cos I can't decide what dress I want. Two of the dresses I like suit a veil, but one of them looks daft with a veil..... so I think it depends on the dress really. If my dress looks good with a veil, then I'll go for both!
Looney07 Posts: 2393
Gogglebox Here is a thread I posted when a ordered dress, there is a pic of dress on it. OK here goes nothing, fingers crossed this works!!
gogglebox Posts: 910
I reckon that a delicate elbow length veil would look lovely with that dress. You could definitely wear one. I had a problem with dress 2 in my poll (the 2 piece dress) as it had a small jacket with it, and the veil clashed with the jacket. If I wear a veil (which I'd like to), then I'll do like looneytuner and take the veil off in the evening. Nice thing is if you've got a tiara, you've still got something special in your hair without all the fuss of the veil.
BirthdayBrideMarch Posts: 503
Both for me... bought a gorgeous vintage style tiara. Love my veil, I know that most people take theirs off for the dancing but I think I might keep mine on. It's gorgeous.
hunky_dorey Posts: 2714
just a veil for me. not mad on tiaras
aoife07 Posts: 460
Just a veil for me as well. Its what suits my dress, but all are differnt
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
I'm having both, but my tiara is very subtle and my veil will sit at the back of my hair.