Tickets have arrived :)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ms mop 2010 Posts: 92
Hi Girls Just had to share this my homeymoon tickets have just arrived.We are of to Mexico staying in the secret silversands :) Im so excited its getting so close now only 22 days to go :o)ll and 25 days till i be sitting in mexico drinking and eating as much as i want and not having to worry about fitting into my dress :yelrotflmaosmilie: Everything is falling into place after two years of planning its all coming together and its just great :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Cairn Posts: 313
Oh Ms Mop, you lucky thing!! I am thinking of booking that resort for the hm. I was saying to h2b that I will probably put up all the weight I lose for the wedding while on hm lol. It looks lovely there and all the food and drink included. Il be eating all day! Just imagine it now sitting by the pool cocktail in hand. Ohhhh im so jealous. Have a great time :)
MrsTwit Posts: 842
Aw congrats :o)ll it looks gorgeous there!! Ye'll be well deserving of some luxury and pampering :compress
Oh girls it looks fab and heard some great reports:) Seven restraunts,seven bars, a theatre, various pools, swim up bar and if we get bored we can go to any of the other secret hotel . Eat and drink when you want. Big jacuzzi in the middle of the room, ocean view room and we have a night were we have dinne ron the beach :) EXCITEMENT EXCITEMENT :o)ll
buddylove Posts: 3288
oh looking out at the rain pelting on the window i am SO jealous of you heading off the sun with your new hubbie!!! :o)ll Have a ball (even tho im sure thats the plan!!) Cant wait to read about it in the wedding day report
14082010 Posts: 2103
[quote="ms mop 2010":lhii7mzf]Hi Girls Just had to share this my homeymoon tickets have just arrived.We are of to Mexico staying in the secret silversands :) Im so excited its getting so close now only 22 days to go :o)ll and 25 days till i be sitting in mexico drinking and eating as much as i want and not having to worry about fitting into my dress :yelrotflmaosmilie: Everything is falling into place after two years of planning its all coming together and its just great :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:lhii7mzf] How exciting!!! we are heading there on the 17th Aug and cant wait!!! hotel looks fab! let me know how you get on and goodluck! :wv
ciaraella Posts: 5323
so exciting!! i can't wait for honeymoon, mexico sounds gorgeous, i'm sure you'll have a ball!
Kittyboo Posts: 1591
You lucky duck....I say you can't wait to go on your honeymoon now!
Bluelagoon Posts: 650
can I ask who you booked this with? Sounds amazing!!!! You must be so hyper when I book a holiday I spend ages looking at the hotel we are going to - I love holidays
[quote="bluelagoon":222s13is]can I ask who you booked this with? Sounds amazing!!!! You must be so hyper when I book a holiday I spend ages looking at the hotel we are going to - I love holidays[/quote:222s13is] Hi Bluelagoon Oh i cant wait :o)ll we booked it with Destinations :)