Tiffany's charm bracelet

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs bmw Posts: 6447
Hey Have always wanted to get one of those bracelets, ya know the one with the love heart saying if found return to Tiffany's? I went into Brown Thomas today to price one, told hubby I wanted it for our first anniversery but they are €205, rip off or what??? Could they be bought cheaper on the net? I checked their website but they have no prices maybe I am missing something?
mrstee Posts: 927
i got mine in nyc last year. One charm and one with the return to tiffany oval thing. They were $170 each. The charms are bout $120 each. Expensive i know but i adore them! :lvs
I know they are very pretty, a girl in work has one and I love it but €210 that's a lot of spending money for our holiday!!
Momof2 Posts: 3884
Hiya We were there last September in Tiffany NY (got my eternity ring there but thats a whole other story) Anyway I looked at the silver stuff to see would I get my sis a small present and as she had said she loved the bracelets I checked it out -it was 250dollars :eek TBH and this is just IMO they are not worth that at all. Just checked the tiffany site there and its listed as 265 so if you really want it then 205 in Dublin is a good price just seems really dear for silver IMO. HTH Audreys
I know Audrey I hear ya, I might save up and buy it for myself as a christmas present OR my bday is in November so hubby could use it as a joint christmas & bday present I suppose, just have to make sure I can't get it cheaper elsewhere!