Tigger - Just seen your ticker - Only 23 days to go

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
Are you excited yet :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
mad woman Posts: 22106
something wrong with my ticker?
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="mad woman":hgksi13v]something wrong with my ticker?[/quote:hgksi13v] oh my god madser off to florida already???????
Princess Cinders Posts: 11475
[quote="mad woman":27qq03js]something wrong with my ticker?[/quote:27qq03js] Nothing wrong with yours but when you get as close as Tigger will put up a similar post for you
[quote="Clucky":6qgsnpa8][quote="mad woman":6qgsnpa8]something wrong with my ticker?[/quote:6qgsnpa8] oh my god madser off to florida already???????[/quote:6qgsnpa8] 1st of november!! whoo hoo!!!!!!!!!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Baby Tigger Posts: 3394
She's practically as close as me now. I will consider getting excited when I get this goddam week over me and I have time to consider what I am going to do over there. That's if I survive this week, don't kill anyone and don't have a massive heart attack or something in the process of getting to 5.30pm on Friday. Sitting having my lunch at my desk AGAIN. O:| O:| Waiting for the stupid marquee people to arrive that were meant to be here at 10am this morning.
[quote="Princess Cinders":1cl46wbr][quote="mad woman":1cl46wbr]something wrong with my ticker?[/quote:1cl46wbr] Nothing wrong with yours but when you get as close as Tigger will put up a similar post for you[/quote:1cl46wbr] only 9 more days to go then... >:o)
McDanny Posts: 1435
[quote="Princess Cinders":2f4z5mtg][quote="mad woman":2f4z5mtg]something wrong with my ticker?[/quote:2f4z5mtg] Nothing wrong with yours but when you get as close as Tigger will put up a similar post for you[/quote:2f4z5mtg] Don't forget me when the time comes :o0 :o0
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote="McDanny":29h3zmxd][quote="Princess Cinders":29h3zmxd][quote="mad woman":29h3zmxd]something wrong with my ticker?[/quote:29h3zmxd] Nothing wrong with yours but when you get as close as Tigger will put up a similar post for you[/quote:29h3zmxd] [b:29h3zmxd]Don't forget me when the time comes [/b:29h3zmxd]:o0 :o0[/quote:29h3zmxd] for which holiday>? :o0 :o0
McDanny Posts: 1435
[quote="Clucky":1o5zwu32][quote="McDanny":1o5zwu32][quote="Princess Cinders":1o5zwu32][quote="mad woman":1o5zwu32]something wrong with my ticker?[/quote:1o5zwu32] Nothing wrong with yours but when you get as close as Tigger will put up a similar post for you[/quote:1o5zwu32] [b:1o5zwu32]Don't forget me when the time comes [/b:1o5zwu32]:o0 :o0[/quote:1o5zwu32] for which holiday>? :o0 :o0[/quote:1o5zwu32] I'd be honoured for you to do both :o0 :o0 I think I may have pushed the boat out a bit when booking Vienna. I'll be skint when I get back from San Fran.