Menu

Time is flying!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

manxmrs Posts: 850
Its so hard to believe our wedding is only 2 weeks away :eek Other couples kept telling us that last few months/weeks go by so quick, and they weren't wrong !
dublinredhead Posts: 917
Oooh getting close for ye alright now.... enjoy the last 2 weeks and try not to stress...the day will go just great! O-O O-O
lush11 Posts: 2877
Im 4 weeks and dont know where it has gone.
14082010 Posts: 2103
I am sat girls and cant wait :o)ll :o)ll I am so so calm cant believe it!
ciaraella Posts: 5323
It really is flying! i used to have a wedding dream every couple of weeks, now it's nearly every night! last night it was that the bridemaid dresses came in kid's sizes and they were wearing weird bonnet type hats! i think a few glasses of wine are needed to knock me out at night! :hic
starbar10 Posts: 991
I have no idea where this year has gone! Christmas does not feel that long ago and it was like "sure its 10 months away" now its under 2 months away!! Thankfully no wedding dreams or nightmares for me yet, though I amn't sleeping well unfortunatley so maybe if I was id have dreams or nightmares. I am enjoying every minute of it though and thats all that matters :o)ll :o)ll
Service Finder
sugarkk Posts: 1384
Tell me about it! How does it go from folks saying "you've loads of time" to "oh, you won't notice that fly in"... seems to happen overnight... I keep thinking we've about three months to go - in reality, I have seven weeks!!!
MiniBlingfor2012 Posts: 673
When did we start counting in weeks as opposed to months?!?! When we got engaged 10 months seemed fine and a bit away to not have to panic. Now its 9 weeks this Saturday and I have no idea where the last 8 months have gone. Earlier in the week was a bit nervous and said I wouldn't mind it being 4 months, now I'm over that, a bit more organised and I say bring it on, I can't wait!!! :o)ll Enjoy the last few days girls, those of you that are so near now, hope it's everything you wanted and more!