Time Off

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrsreddy Posts: 472
hi girls just wondering if you have taken much time off work while pg. i've only taken 2 half days and 1 full day and i'm 21wks. feel really down today though and would love to go home - feel like bawling my eyes out :o( but at the same time feel guilty for taking time off work. any advice? thanks
silíní Posts: 4219
Jeez girl, go HOME! Dont be forcing yourself when you feel rotten. Yourself and your baby are the priority. Personally i've been off the last 3 weeks and this week too with horrendous MS. Couldnt possibly work. Felt bad for the first week or two but now i feel so out of touch i dont know how i'll cope when i go back next week! Tell them you are feeling rotten, go home and put your feet up. XX
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
I'm only 15 weeks pg and have already taken 18 days off. I feel really guilty about this but baby and in turn my health has to come first. Good home, no point putting yourself or babs at danager!
tilsun Posts: 4506
I think if you are so tired that it's upsetting you then you are entitled to go home. Am sure you cannot be being very productive, so go home, get into the bed and make it up to them another day :wv
missybride Posts: 304
nearly 23 weeks and no days off at all :)