Timing for the day

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

SEPTBRIDE2006 Posts: 95
I just spoke to my hairdresser (lucky enough to get her as she just had cancellation), and she was saying the earliest she can start doing my hair is 9am. There will be two hairdressers working on doing 4 up styles. I only live about 15mins from town, but the ceremony is at 12 and is 20 mins from my house, so its going to be tight. I had planned getting makeup done at my house, but now I'm just thiking I'll get it done in the same place as it doesnt make sense...We're not best time keepers to say the least...Just wondering how anyone else was managing with a tight schedule on the day??
Lorr06 Posts: 214
Can I just say......it will be very tight... My cousin got married at 1 on saturday and I was at my hairdressers with my sister at 9 (she lives 5-10mins away) I was only a guest at the wedding and still was stuck for time. I know my cousin (the brides) hairdresser opened for her at 8am and bridesmaids at 8.30 and they were just ready on time..... Can your hairdresser not open any earlier for u?
SEPTBRIDE2006 Posts: 95
Hi Lorr06, I'm going to ask again when I get my trial done next Thursday. I think it will be very tight especially as its 4 girls with upstyles, and i dont want to be all panicy and rushed on the day. The first hairdresser I got was willing to come in at 8, so I'm going to have to convince this one to do the same. This one comes highly recommended but no good if its a rush job!
Lorr06 Posts: 214
Ah hopefully she will accomodate u and come in that bit earlier........ Fingers crossed x Lorr