Tips for getting rid of freckles?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

wishicouldelope Posts: 181
Anyone got any tips for fading freckles? After the summer my arms are covered in tiny little dark freckles that just stand out against the wedding dress. I wouldn't mind so much but they start where a tshirt sleeve would end on my arm, so from the shoulder down there's nothing and then leopard arms the rest of the way down! Can't decide whether to try long evening gloves or try and get some freckles on my shoulders.
garran9 Posts: 4401
I am a freckly irish cailĂ­n!!!!! :o0 I would expose your shoulders to the sun. Stronger sun factor on your arms than your shoulders. Also, I find when I get a spray/fake tan done it tends to cover them up. I really don't think there is any way to get rid of them but maybe I am wrong!!!!! :wv
edit Posts: 982
Yeh I would use high factor on my arms and expose my shoulders to the sun.. O-O
Barbalou Posts: 1617
I'd just like to say, I love freckles I think the are really cute try and even out your shoulder tan, whens the wedding? any chance of fading before then?
Toriamos Posts: 25
I know how you feel - my wedding is in 2.5 weeks and I have the same problem - Have been advised to put high factor on arms and hope the shoulders catch up - didn't think I was this shallow - but I am!
wishicouldelope Posts: 181
All I need now is a bit of sunshine! Thanks for the tip girls - I'll try it out. I've heard of a cream called "fade out" but I think it's for the kind of spots you develop as you get older, rather than ordinary freckles. Funny what weddings do to you - I never thought I'd care about something as daft as "unevening freckling"!!!!