Tis a Man's World

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Jawl Posts: 8881
H2b and I are setting off during the night on hols! We did our packing last night and finished up in work today. Since 5pm today I've been showering, hair washing, plucking, waxing, hair removing, preening, moisurising. Mind you all that's easier done with a glass of wine by your side >:o) H2b had a shower earlier and a shave and put on clean clothes and headed off out for a pint. Simple!!! Yes, yes, tis a man's man's world! :o0
Synergy Posts: 2768
Most definitely!!!! We're off to his parents for the weekend and I'm running around packing for the kids and cleaning the house like a headless chicken while he's cool as a breeze saying "it's grand," grand my hole!
Jawl Posts: 8881
Well I give him his due, he was off work today and cleaned for us. But I still have the bathroom to face and straighten my hair. But the couch and the vino are calling me! :o)ll
Synergy Posts: 2768
[quote="Jawl":13u1jjnh]Well I give him his due, he was off work today and cleaned for us. But I still have the bathroom to face and straighten my hair. But the couch and the vino are calling me! :o)ll[/quote:13u1jjnh] Wouldn't mind a few drinks to chill out myself! Going to a friends and driving so it'll be a sober fri night for me! I'll make up for it tomorrow night with the inlaws. Do you reckon they'll be impressed ha ha! All excited for your hols? Are ye going somewhere hot? You're soo lucky, Enjoy!!!!