'Tis a sad day......

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
and it is with great regret that I bring the sad news this eve that Hotpants/Mrs Pants shall not be returning to our beloved site. With out wanting to go into too much detail (and mainly because I dont know :o0 ) she has been banned. Its between herself and admin. Hotpants/Mrspants I shall miss you from this site. Your quick wit and controversial views have kept me entertained for hours on end..... Please wollies leave your comments and well wishes below!! I shall pass them on :wv :wv
fifibelle Posts: 4447
RIP MrsPants. O:o)
yippeeme Posts: 2139
WAAH, am so nosey it hurts! Please spill?? :eek
missuk2013 Posts: 244
Oh no!!! can she not re register? I will miss her!! what happened? :weep
FoundHome Posts: 1753
Will miss her :o(
jellywellies Posts: 2268
Oh no ... can she not get back in at all??
Wilma Flintstone Posts: 1262
Oh no!! I haven't been on for ages and I literally just replied to a pm from her! Hope she is ok and I too will miss her quick wit and sometimes controversial opinions! I think we should start a petition!!!
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
That's a bit mad isn't it? Banned for what though? I can't remember anything controversial lately? And usually I'm ALL about the controversial posts!! That's sad that someone is banned for nothing like, come on, it's an online wedding forum, sometimes I think admin lose the run of themselves. Pity Mrs Pants, you've been a member for a long time. Maybe it might be something you can work out?
yippeeme Posts: 2139
Ya do it, petition all the way. What the hell did she do? She was a legend! :weep
Gummiebear Posts: 2911
What :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh :ooh Load of crap!!! Surely she couldn't have done anything so bad to warrant a banning! She had her opinions all right but they served to add spice to the fora! Sometimes I felt some people stalked her and deliberately picked her words apart to start rows! NOT FAIR O:| O:| O:| O:| Scarlett pass on my regards to her please :thnk :thnk :thnk :thnk
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8