Tissues Ready :(

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

vidia Posts: 2960
Sorry.. its a few mins into the footage..
gottabfp Posts: 5641
Very sad story, and a very brave man ot. Ronan keating is so annoying tho! Oh man oh man.... idiot! plus ot again... is that Angelo fro Home and away??
AliceCullen Posts: 1408
Ahhh what a woman to do something like that for those two boys! Definately brings a tear to the eye :o(
pigeonwife Posts: 3789
did he get through???
Smileykaz Posts: 7296
What a great story, that woman is a hero and those youngfellas are a credit to her. THey seem like a lovely lovely family. BUT - am I awful to think he really wasn't that good? I didn't think so anyway. Bit pitchy and not great really. A bit average. Good luck to him though.
polkadot Posts: 312
Vidia if you would make ur way to Baggot Street to reapply my eye make up please.
ianstuart Posts: 1947
Thank god its lunch time cause tears are streaming down my face. His mum is a real hero and she seams to had brought up two fantastic boys . The world is full of good people and sometimes we forget that.
im waiting Posts: 2727
[quote="Smileykaz":2zj13z2q]What a great story, that woman is a hero and those youngfellas are a credit to her. THey seem like a lovely lovely family. BUT - am I awful to think he really wasn't that good? I didn't think so anyway. Bit pitchy and not great really. A bit average. Good luck to him though.[/quote:2zj13z2q] I didnt think he was good either, very average. But I think he's quite good looking seems very confident in himself. Fair play to him and his brother, they sound like great guys and very lucky to have a woman like that in their lives :lvs
hestia Posts: 2368
Tissues? I was thinking uzi...
GreenerPastures Posts: 7284
He was a bit meh, to be honest... It grates on my nerves when they do the backstories. It just reaks of Americanised puke-arama. It's great that his mother could help him and his brother and get them surgery they needed but - just sing your damn song.... It must be hard for the judges to then turn around and boot them off when they aren't great. I bet the ones with sob stories get cut way more slack than those that don't. Average singers getting further because people feel sorry for - or are rooting for them. Remember the widower on the UK X Factor - Daniel I think? They trotted his story out nearly every week til I was desensitised and just resented him for it.