TMI Alert but I have to ask

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

volvic35 Posts: 1118
Morning Ladies, Well Im 5 weeks and 5 days pregnant today everything confirmed with doc hospital appts arrange an all. I know its TMI but Ive to ask as Im clueless and I want to know if this is normal at my stage in pregnancy, After going to the loo lastnight after wiping Id dischange with like stringing pink colour inside it, didn't have any after that it wasn't even much,but today after going the loo a few times as you do, I've had more discharge but the colour has gone from a greenie colour to a dark kinda brown colour but its not if you know what I mean, I've had period like cramps since finding out I was pregnant and I've read these are normal. Should I be worried??? Any advise would be grateful :thnk
blondiechick Posts: 1641
Hi, firstly congrats!! :o)ll Secondly, what is happening to you, happened to me and me and my babs are fine as you can see from my ticker. A lot (the majority) of girls get implantation bleeds. Sounds like that's what yours is. You can get it after you get your BFP, like what happened to me. I had cramping with mine, red and brown blood and even clots and all is perfect. As long as you are not doubled over in pain or the bleeding is as heavy as a period, it should be ok. Period-type pains are normal at the start and well into pregnancy. I still get them sometimes. the AF cramps I used to get at the start of the pregnancy were worse than any cramps I used to normally get when I was getting my period. Try to relax, take a day or 2 off from work and lie down. My bleeding lasted a week. So don't worry if it drags on a bit. It's just the little embyro implanting itself even further into the wall of the womb *)
volvic35 Posts: 1118
Thanks for the reply Blondie, :thnk