TMI but I need help!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

MammyC Posts: 3621
Hi All! I am looking for a bit of advice here, Im 7weeks and I have notice some green discharge, very little and only when I wipe. Im wondering is this a touch of thrush as Im a little sore as well, but again not much ( maybe Its in my head now, or because Im checking so much :-8 ) Im not sure weather to go to the doctor or just try a cream and see how that goes? I have an early scan next week with the OB, should I wait till then?? Sorry :-8 :-8
mama2E Posts: 670
Green discharge???? Oh I don't know. I'd prob say go and see your GP today or tomorrow just in case! You could have a urinary infection. I think you have to be careful with thrush treatments until after 12 weeks! Hope your feel better soon.
MammyC Posts: 3621
greeny yellow ! I know disgusting ( Kinda like after you blow your nose :-8 :-8 ) But really it is only a tiny tiny bit. Anybody else get something like this or am I dying....
lifestooshort Posts: 2312
Your not dying sounds like a bit of an infection to me. I would advice popping to your doc to see if he thinks it needs to be treated. Hope you are ok chuck sure you will be
LoloOct08 Posts: 343
It sounds like thrush to me I had a bad dose of it a few weeks ago (around 28 weeks or so) I'd say give your doc a shout and get whatever treatment is available. Someone here said that their doc told them to take 3 actimel a day and it cleared right up! See what doc says anyway, I'm sure it'll clear up fast once you get the treatment for it.
silíní Posts: 4219
Sounds like a bad case of thrush, get thee to a GP girl!
rock-n-roll-wife Posts: 6579
if its a like a watery greeny mucus almost, as you say like when you blow your nose, this is completely normal. or so i read in one of my pregnancy books, so is an increase in discharge, once it doesnt smell its normal. x
sinion Posts: 6050
Totally normal, had this for pretty much all of my pregnancy
maisedon Posts: 1394
Thank God you posted rock'n'roll and Sinion - I read this today and got the fright of my life thinking that I had a nasty infection for weeks and needed to go to gp straight away!!! Panic over!!! :o0