TMI but is this normal

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

dita Posts: 960
While I understand that cramps are normal in the first few weeks of Pregnancy ..My cramps feel wierd..The are not painful as such but they seem to start in my abdomen and go right down to the entrance of my vagina. Also at night when lying down it seems worse ...especially when I sneeze ...as I now seem to have sinus every night round 2 am and have to sneeze and blow my nose every night ( in the day time its fine) Just wondering is this normal...I am still awaiting my scan at 7.5 weeks so don't want to be ringing clinic with every little ache....
theoracle Posts: 7664
In the early weeks you can get a lot of 'stretching pains' which feel teh way you describe. I also used to get a lot of stich-like pains when getting up from lying/sitting position, and what I would describe as 'pulling' pains. It is all new so it is perfectly natural to be left wondering. Hope your scan goes well.
Emme Posts: 4735
I felt that dragging sensation too...it was like my front bits were all being pulled and dragged. I also got a pinching sensation below my bikini line if I was just resting. HTH's
Gingham Posts: 3014
I had that dragging feeling at night the first few weeks...it was also one of the first symptoms which I got on my 2ww. i also get pains when I sneeze or when I stretch in bed it is quite tender....its all the growing that is going on. Sometimes my sneeze pains are really sharp but they go away quite quickly.
snowbear Posts: 2107
...!
Bundleofjoy Posts: 38
Hi Girls, As you can see only just found out we are expecting, :o)ll :o)ll This thread has just put my mind at ease. Have had a stitch like feeling for the last couple of days on and off and was wondering if this is normal. Havent been to the doctors yet as im afraid if i go now her test might not show im pregnant (some girls have said there doctor told them to come back as their tests are as sensitive) How some did everyone else go the doctors?? Thanks girls
silíní Posts: 4219
Dita i hope all will be well. I had this too esp when i sneezed/coughed etc in the early days. I only just remembered it now when i saw your post!!
aylala Posts: 3673
i get these pains too when sneezing try not to worry best of luck and congrats :o)ll
gemini chica Posts: 2581
I'm getting really bad stretching pulling pains and do be afraid to reach for things as it feels like I have overstretched myself then! Doc says normal, uterus stretching!
blinginhappy Posts: 1356
Have been getting the same thing for the past week, was so worried but ye've put my mind at rest! Thanks girls