TMI Question girls

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrs gerard Posts: 1669
Girls, i have a totally tmi question for ye about a week and a half ago i started noticing my nipples and boobs were wet when i woke in the mornings. i freaked out and read book, checked on here and rang the midwife, it seemed to be normal enough, if a little early for golden coloured liquid to be discharged then this morning, i woke up soaked, i looked at my boobs and very very watery milk was coming out of my nipples, it stopped after about 3 or 4 minutes but i got a bit of a fright, surely its very early for this to be happening? shoudl i ring the midwife again? thanks girls :-8
WooHoooo Posts: 60
I wouldnt worry about this. This happened to me very early on too! Kinda wased off in last few weeks but its all normal Hon! Unfortunately!!! :o0 :o0
05/09 Bride Posts: 397
Hi Mrs Gerard. I just posted the same thing on the June forum. This started happening me about 2-3 wks ago. I'm 28 wks now. The past 2-3wks I didn't know it was happening, I just saw stains on the bed in the mornings but the other night I woke up soaked :-8 I'm interested to know too if this is normal? I thought it would be early for this to happen too.
really? oh thank you for the reply, it was even going down my arm when i woke up, i gave my boob a little squeeze and saw some come out and i swear i nearly fainted
hi bride, sorry i only saw your post after mine, shur im only 21 weeks, i was the same noticing the stains on the sheets, oh good God like i wouldnt even tell my mother this like its so embarassing
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
heya hun i wudnt worry about that either, i was at home one night and when i looked at my nipples there was this yellowy stuff- kinda crystal stuff coming out of them, i text my sister asking- ah wtf is this stuff coming out my nipps!! :o0 :o0 :o0 - she was laffing, she said dont worry, wait til they actually start leaking!! :-8 :-8 :-8 the things we have to go thru.... get yourself off to mothercare and get some breast pads pet..
wanna i was waiting for you to start slagging me and i was like oh please dont im feeling very delicate thismorning!!! :-8 off to mothercare in a few for sure, funksake. as if i wasnt bad enough like!!! :hic
mammymcphee Posts: 4477
AH NOW u make me sound like a bully! :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 did u watch one born every min last night, see the little one izzy! i was telling DH that our baby is bigger than her at this stage, bless, and little william, god love him, cutie pie :lvs
katiemomma Posts: 2690
this started happenign to me from 18 weeks on wet patches i my tops and on the bed then started leaking mad from 24 weeks on, if i had no bra on i was leaking milk like there was no tomorrow girls. I didnt ask anyone presumed it was normal with my first. have very sore boobs already especially out my nipples so i think it will happen again this time. totally normal. we really do get it all . the men get off so lightly in life.
girls thanks for all the replies, sorry im only logging back on now wanna, sorry dont mind me i was very very delicate this morning!!! :-8 didnt watch one born every minute, i taped it though, bit scared of watching something with sick babies