TMI Question

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

notlongtogo Posts: 5040
Hi sorry for the TMI but im CD13, last 2 months have ov on CD19 and get 32 day cycle. Anyway yesterday and today i have been getting a lot of EWCM but there is blood in it. Yesterday it was red blood first and today its sort of dusky pink/ brownish. Now its not alot mostly when i wipe but i honestly have no idea what could cause it. Im ages away from AF and 2 weeks since last af so surely its nothing left over from it. Should i be concerned? Thanks.
Sleep Monster Posts: 2829
Don't panic, it's probably nothing to worry about. Are you very regular? Is there any chance you could ovulate early and this could be ovulatory bleed, which some people apparently experience. I guess if it persists or gets worse maybe go to your doc. :xxx
Thanks sleep monster, i never heard of an ov bleed before i must google it!!! This is my thrid month off pill and i have been regular since then, nothing unusual. Its just its so early in the month for it to be related to next af and so far from last af??? Thanks again ill keep an eye on it.
oirish Posts: 1541
Not long I sometimes, tho not every month get some spotting around ovulation time. After talking to my mum and aunt seems they get it too so it does happen, maybe thats what it is?
Thanks girls. If thats it then i ov a week early this month. I ov on CD19 last 2 months and hadnt even started using the OPK yet. :o( Do you think if i got the bleed on Thurs that i ov thurs or do you get the bleed earlier or later than actual ov.
so_clear Posts: 397
Hi NLTG, I had that last month - think it's just a little bit of blood in the EWCM due to ovulation, so it's a good sign I think!! The best of luck! *)
[quote:3gvqhd4j]Hi NLTG, I had that last month - think it's just a little bit of blood in the EWCM due to ovulation, so it's a good sign I think!! [/quote:3gvqhd4j] Ah Crap :-8 i wasnt dur to ov until this Thurs so completely missed out this month then only DTD twice on Tuesday night and then was a bit afraid to on Thurs cos of the bleed. I suppose ill know soon if it was cos that means ill be due af a week earlier.