TMI..skin tags?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

piripiri Posts: 165
I've a skin tag in a very unusual place...beside my nether regions!!! (Sorry!!) Just wondering if anyone else is getting them? Are they dangerous? do you know if they go once the baby arrives?
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
sorry but wht are skin tags? :-8
mrssunflower Posts: 3651
Sorry I didn't get them while pregnant but my Mum got them around her eyes and the doc just froze it and cut them off. Maybe mention it to your doc on your next visit.
gemini chica Posts: 2581
I have two there too but nothing to do with pregnancy, have them years and two under one arm so i think they are from shaving, they annoy me but not enough to have ever got them removed!
mamabelle Posts: 1101
Yeah I've always had one in that area too - and one on my neck and one on my arm. Got a few extra during last pregnancy too. You can get them frozen off but I never bothered cos they don't bother me.
Martiespride Posts: 997
ive got a few since i got pregnant. they are no harm. your doc can remove them.
piripiri Posts: 165
Thanks for all the replys...don't know why but was freaking out with it (esp where it is!!). Vanilla ice cream...a skin tag is a fleshy extra piece of skin hanging from your skin, which usually is under your arm but mine isn't!!
vanilla icecream Posts: 2125
[quote="piripiri":11h4dhuu]Thanks for all the replys...don't know why but was freaking out with it (esp where it is!!). Vanilla ice cream...a skin tag is a fleshy extra piece of skin hanging from your skin, which usually is under your arm but mine isn't!![/quote:11h4dhuu] thanks
Mrs.G Posts: 1828
I just noticed one under my arm yesterday! they are so weird aren't they? !!
jen09 Posts: 1390
I always had one on the inside of my right leg but it never bothered me. When I was pregnant I got 2 more - in my private region :o0 I just left them & a few mths after I had dd I thought to investigate & low & behold the 2 I got in pregnancy & the 1 on my thigh had gone.