to all the jan BFPs...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

stjude Posts: 121
Many congrats - its so exciting reading about you all well done - happy and healthy few months ahead can you all list - what cycle you were on ie how many months you were ttc xxx
NotHere Posts: 10273
Oh yeah a BFP list!! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Come on ladies, say it loud and say it proud! :wv
mammybean Posts: 10364
:o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll hopefully joining ya soon
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Hi guys, I was TTCing for 9 months (well Jan would have been the 9th month) but I had 1 MC in September. Now Im 7 weeks and 2 days (going to doctor tomorrow to confirm), I have no symptoms which Im worried about but I feel healthy. I hope you'll be joining us soon, hopefully next month :baby dust: :baby dust: :baby dust: :baby dust: :baby dust: :baby dust: :baby dust: :baby dust: :baby dust: :baby dust: :baby dust:
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Hi guys, I was TTCing for 9 months (well Jan would have been the 9th month) but I had 1 MC in September. Now Im 7 weeks and 2 days (going to doctor tomorrow to confirm), I have no symptoms which Im worried about but I feel healthy. I hope you'll be joining us soon, hopefully next month :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust: :babydust:
MrsHappy* Posts: 2496
Congrats Swissgirl, all the best for the next few months. We weren't trying, it was a complete (but fantastic) surprise.
boobies Posts: 1625
we were trying for 3 months....
stjude Posts: 121
cool - keep them coming
madmam Posts: 1294
We were tyring for only 2 weeks.....unbeliveably lucky.....early days yet though....
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Hi St. Jude, This was our first month trying after m/c in November. This might also help: Average cycle is 28 days DTD days 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 17 (16th was a day of rest!) Used OPKs from day 10 on - got a positive on day 13. Got BFN on day 24 (too early to test - tut tut!) Got first faint positive on day 25 - got stronger on days 26 and 27, first definite positive day 28! Best of luck with testing! :o)ll