To all those TTC what are you looking forward to the most?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
Personally I can't wait for the big bump. I think pregnant women always look great and I will be rubbing and holding mine with pride all 9 months long. *)
clucky Posts: 26471
i am looking forward to confirmation from doctor that i have finally made it passed 12 week mark with no problems - not that that is a guarantee but i havent made it there in 5 years
sunnyside Posts: 3164
I love the thought of having a baby and taking care of it with DH as a family. However I am completely dreading the thought of actually being pregnant. I think the whole body changing thing would freak me out for the nine months :eek
Sassy Posts: 2269
I'm looking forward to having this beautiful think in my arms and know that myself and Dh made this. To have that unconditional love. I am looking forward to the whole thing of being pregnant which i thought i would never say. The first thing i'm looking forward to it to see that positive sign on the test.
[quote="Sassy":2id8wq79]I'm looking forward to having this beautiful think in my arms and know that myself and Dh made this. To have that unconditional love. I am looking forward to the whole thing of being pregnant which i thought i would never say. The first thing i'm looking forward to it to see that positive sign on the test.[/quote:2id8wq79] i second all of that and i am starting to get really annoyed with a friend of mine who is pg and hasnt stopped moaning about how bad its going would love to show her this forum so she can see how many people would love to be in her shoes
boobies Posts: 1625
I can't wait to see what he/she will look like! What colour eyes, hair etc. and seeing hubby with him/her in his arms, God nearly have myself in tears thinking about that one! With reference to the bump Im NOT looking forward to not being able to sleep on my belly!
sunnyside Posts: 3164
Girls hope my reply above didn't seem smart/ flippant- I would love to be pregnant and will be delighted if it happens but the changes my body will go through scare me- I'm a bit of a health freak/worrier. Hopefully we'll all be lucky enough to experience pregnancy one day O:o)
[quote="sunnyside":3qrxm2mx]Girls hope my reply above didn't seem smart/ flippant- I would love to be pregnant and will be delighted if it happens but the changes my body will go through scare me- I'm a bit of a health freak/worrier. Hopefully we'll all be lucky enough to experience pregnancy one day O:o)[/quote:3qrxm2mx] you werent flippant at all i could do without the piles the farting the swollen everything the sweating actually i'll stop now before i scare myself
Sassy Posts: 2269
This is getting me really weepy thinking about it. I just want it to happen now. Clucky i know what you are talking about with friends that are pregnant and moan about it. Its very hard to listen to them because you just wish it was you. Boobies i have to agree the NO sleeping on you tummy will be hard.
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
I am soo looking forward for another person like my hubby in the world (it’ll be such a nicer place) and that moment when they hand my hubby our baby :xox Also for my mam to meet her/him as she’s SOOO looking forward to it, and after all the probs we’ve had she tells me she lights a candle everyday for our baby who’s been created!! :baby3: