to do list please

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

bx Posts: 288
can any of ye girlies help me out? i need to get myself a to do list so i can start to organise my wedding plans. im all over the place at the mo and dont know where to start!! a list of what needs to be done would get me on track i think!! many thanks bx
wannababba Posts: 1161
if you have access to excel you could do what I did create a wedding file and put down everything on it i,e item amount status dep paid reception xxxxx conf 10th may xxxxx band dress bm dress suits flowers video photographer church singer etc etc etc that way you can see where you are at, at any stage, I just keep updating mine anytime I add to the list or pay something off etc etc
mtv Posts: 935
church (so you can get the date and time you want) reception venue (as above) band good luck
lotus s Posts: 184
I'll pm u a spreadsheet I've been putting together. Also, buy a good notebook or day planner. I also bought the wedding bible on amazon - it'll hold lots of business cards and swatches and what nots...
bx Posts: 288
thanks girls :thnk
Betsy May Posts: 2168
[quote="pinky d":3h44eha1]I'll pm u a spreadsheet I've been putting together. Also, buy a good notebook or day planner. I also bought the wedding bible on amazon - it'll hold lots of business cards and swatches and what nots...[/quote:3h44eha1] Pinky d - I looked up the wedding bible on Amazon as it sounds cool but it keeps trying to sell me actual bibles :o0 . Can you tell me the author or publisher?
ozypozy Posts: 2950
Hi Betsy May I've just found it on ebay, the author is Sarah Haywood. Theres two there that you can buy straight away or theres on on auction to finish tomorrow. Its ebay.co.uk though. ozy
Betsy May Posts: 2168
Thanks ozypozy :thnk - found it!
ozypozy Posts: 2950
:wv
Daisy Doo Posts: 1091
Go through your day in your head and think of all the aspects you want. invitations, guest list, dresses, suits Morning..hairdresser, beautician, etc, champers to relax! cars photographer, videographer Church, flowers, singer, priest, mass booklets, pre marriage course, legal paperwork , church music etc hotel, drinks reception, pre dinner entertainment? table plan, decorations, favours, top table layout, wedding cake, first dance, band/DJ, meal choice, afters food, bar extension Honeymoon! :o)ll keep different sections in a folder for different areas and you will be super organised!