Menu

To drink or not to drink

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Leftbank Posts: 2395
So I did my month off booze and cigarettes and going on hols next Thur. Would youI have a drink tonight or wait till Thur?? I am so indecisive.. Thanks
SunnyK Posts: 3834
A month off booze and cigs - well done!! I'm sitting here with a glass of wine so I'd say - have a drink! Buuut... As you're going on hols and you've done so well this far maybe try last till thurs, I don't know about you but if it was me and I had a drink tonight I'd click into holiday mode right away and end up drinking a heap over the weekend!
R2theB Posts: 1660
Is there something on? If no, personally I'd wait! Will make that first holiday drink all the more special. Also, with no hangover, you can have a productive weekend and feel great about yourself in the lead up to your holiday. Well done for kicking the cigs.
RainbowNinja Posts: 4437
Have a drink! It's Friday!
Mrs W Posts: 2923
[quote="RainbowNinja":3bf01q33]Have a drink! It's Friday![/quote:3bf01q33] +1 You should try having a drink without smoking too, that's going to be tough so you need practise! Have one for me too!
SGirl Posts: 2542
Congratulations for not smoking for a month, seriously, that is brilliant. Staying off them with booze is hard for me, it is always when I give in, so maybe have a drink and a little practice ; ). I've just opened a beer O-O cheers !