Today's Bargain's

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mrsoriordan Posts: 846
Hi Girls, Just let you know picked up flip flops in dunnes for the wedding at €1 in black white and purple. Also got lanterns in penneys for €3 in white black pink or blue. Bought both places out :o0
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
wow great bargains. Can you post a pic of your lanterns. I was in Pennys last wk and didnt see any and it will be ages before im in there again :-8
mysteriousgirl Posts: 783
I'd love to see a pic of the lanterns too, great bargains
LittleLily Posts: 3682
I got some of those lanterns in Penneys today. They're really nice. I've been looking for little ones to put on the end of each pew but these ones are a bit too big for that Instead I'm going to put these in the little alcoves outside the church and get my Dad to make up 2 pots of flowers for underneath. The pictures were too big to upload on wol, but you can see them on my blog. [url:237hgbo2]http://aoifelily.blogspot.com/[/url:237hgbo2]
Bluelagoon Posts: 650
Ikea have little lanterns that aren't that expensive - here's link
aaahhh i want them lanterns from penneys and i wont get there for weeks and they will be all gone O:| O:| O:|
knitcrazy Posts: 139
wow great bargains there mags
Bonnybride10 Posts: 338
Girls, just back from Heatons where I got 2 gorgeous pink hat boxes for €5 each! Going to make thank you boxes for my bridesmaids & fill the boxes with different bits & pieces :)
[quote="Claredy":1ygo3rpn]Girls, just back from Heatons where I got 2 gorgeous pink hat boxes for €5 each! Going to make thank you boxes for my bridesmaids & fill the boxes with different bits & pieces :)[/quote:1ygo3rpn] Oh i got mine there too. mine r pink poka dot ones. Got them in Heatons in Armagh
Bluelagoon Posts: 650
I saw these lanterns and know someone was looking for some