Today's the day...

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

YumYum Posts: 482
.... of my scan. I am so utterly nervous, it is unreal!! I really hope everything goes well. We are debating now whether to tell people this evening (providing everything goes well). We were planning on Saturday but my parents and grandmother have a wedding and we were planning on popping out before they went to the church and it was working out fine as they were all getting hairs done on the Friday evening and I was doing mum's nails on Saturday but now mum has changed her hair appointment to Sat morning and texted there to say not to bother coming out before wedding, cos she will be rushed. Thing is, this evening might be bit rushed running around everyone!! Whatya think?
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Good luck today Yum yum, Id say tell them today. x sg
roxychick Posts: 1802
Best of luck with the scan. Tell them today. U'll probably be too excited to keep it to yourself afterwards anyway
silíní Posts: 4219
good luck yum yum!! Tell em all today i'd say! U won't be able to keep it in!!!
under construction Posts: 3458
Best of luck, ah i wouldn't be able to hold it in any longer tell them. Its killing me now not telling anyone don't know how i am going to last
shiraz Posts: 770
Oh wow best of luck with the scan!!x :lvs Its so exciting! :lvs
oirish Posts: 1541
oh good luck and have lots of fun telling them :)
YumYum Posts: 482
Hi girls, Thanks for all the replies and good wishes. Well, we saw our little babs and he/she is just beautiful. Saw its little heart beating away :lvs and it moving about. We got a beautiful photo of him/her and keep looking at it every 2secs. I just cannot believe I am pregnant, it is just the best ever. Already feel so protective over him/her. We have decided to tell all the family on Saturday as it would be too rushed this evening to get around everyone and plus we want to dote over our little secret for another few days together. :xox Good luck to everyone that have their scans to come.