Todaydeals.ie - KaysFlowers deal

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

PeaPod Posts: 583
Flower package on todaydeals.ie for €149.50. Has anyone ever used KaysFlowers in Rialto? http://www.todaysdeals.ie/?tl=deal1
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
Sorry i have never used them but great deal mine are costing 310e for exactly that!
I'm very tempted! Just a bit worried I guess in case the standard isnt the same because it was a cheap deal!
wifeyttc Posts: 2507
I know it is good alright.Have you googled them to see if there is any reviews online or any discussions on other wedding websites about them.
Okay I bit the bullet and went for it!!! If anyone else is buying these let me know because I have a code for 10% off so you will get the following for €134.55 Bridal Flower Package Details: - Bridal bouquet; A classical posy of specially selected rose blooms, luxury foliage and beautiful crystals tied With a silk ribbon. Colours to match bridal party - 2 Bridesmaids; smaller posy to match - 1 flower girls; smaller posy to match - The grooms buttonhole; double rose - 2 best men buttonhole; rose to match - 2 mums corsages; to match outfits - 1 dad buttonholes; rose to match - 1 page boy; rose bud to match Deal Highlights: - Comprehensive Bridal Flower Package + Bridal Consultation - Pick-up From KaysFlorist the day before or the day of the Service - Delivery to Dublin Area (delivery fee applicable) - Perfect Gift for brides-to-be in your life! - Friendly, Knowledgeable Staff - Great Location (Rialto) Ts & Cs: - Voucher Valid for 15 months - One voucher can be used per person - Multiple vouchers can be bought as gifts - Not valid with any other offer Company Details: Kays Florist, 467 South Circular Road, Rialto, Dublin 8 Tel: 01-4532441
jams Posts: 368
Ive used them for bouquets & have gotten valentines flowers from there, theyve always been amazing, they have a school of floristry as well, so am absolutely amazed theyve got this offer goin on! So glad you posted it!! Heres the facebook link! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kays-Flor ... 2186069356 Candy 151 can you send me the code please?? :thnk
PM'd you Jams!
weddingdiva Posts: 1349
Hi could you PM the discount code to me, I think I'm going to bite the bullet too, thanks a mil
PURPLE2012 Posts: 18
Candy 151 can you send me the code please?? I am going to go for these I live 10mins away so handy
PM's sent girls! :o)ll