tom cruise again

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

clio99 Posts: 712
Tom Cruise planning to eat his new baby's placenta 09:34 Tuesday April 18th 2006 Hollywood actor Tom Cruise has revealed that he is planning to eat his new baby's placenta. The 43-year-old, a member of the Scientology cult, is expecting the baby with his 27-year-old fiancee Katie Holmes. In an interview with GQ magazine, he says: "I'm gonna eat the placenta. I thought that would be good, very nutritious. I'm gonna eat the cord and the placenta right there." when will this girl get sense????? :roll:
ChloeOct06 Posts: 1466
read in paper this morning that he's backed out when someone showed him what it looked like and how much of it he would have to eat i feel ill
charli Posts: 5994
[quote:1xng6crr]read in paper this morning that he's backed out when someone showed him what it looked like and how much of it he would have to eat [/quote:1xng6crr] what did he think it was going to be, haute cuisine, with a knife and fork, ughh!! he gets weirder!
december Posts: 1141
does he have to eat it in silence too then if that's how the birth is supposed to be?
clucky Posts: 26471
are none of her family around the poor girl??? I read at the weekend she lives in HIS house with HIS sister and his sister's 4 children and HIM and one big happy family? Will we send the WOL security team over to break her out?
he's also backed down on the silence thing too, and the epidural. Saw him on a link on GMTV this morning It was very cringeworthy. He said that katie can make as much noise and have epidural. He would never tell her what to do. BUt nobody around her must make a sound? How will doctor tell her to push? Small laminated signs?
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:3ia7h85i]he's also backed down on the silence thing too, and the epidural. Saw him on a link on GMTV this morning It was very cringeworthy. He said that katie can make as much noise and have epidural. He would never tell her what to do. BUt nobody around her must make a sound? How will doctor tell her to push? [b:3ia7h85i]Small laminated signs[/b:3ia7h85i]?[/quote:3ia7h85i] no probably will have those glowing sticks that they use in airports when waving the plane away
did he actually say all that stuff about the quiet birth or was it just because it is part of that religion that the media presumed that that their birth would HAVE to be that way? i heard him speaking recently and he said that lots of what was said about their relationship/pregnancy never came from them? still that religious does seem cult-like i think she is somewhat in awe of him or something, like "i am engaged to me childhood crush"?
she said in an article that in her first interview she had said her teenage crush was tom cruise and she used to have a poster of him on her wall, but when they dug the article up it was someone else.. corey haim or someone like that. How could i have had a crush on him? What happened to Maverick? Who is this idiot?
i know, i agree Chloe, i adored Tom Cruise, remember him in Cocktail, went to see that in the cinema when i was maybe 12/13 and when his name came up at the start of the movie "starring Tom Cruise" all the girls were screaming and whistling!!!! :oops: we hadn't even seen him yet, it was just his name! what has he become!