Tom Cruise talking [email protected]

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Hepburn Posts: 4081
What a dim man. He talks utter claptrap... "I Know..." Run Katie, run for your life!! http://youtube.com/watch?v=48_twUMgDkg
Higgs particle Posts: 4557
The scary thing is a few dumd people will listen to him - that whole group is just scary!
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
I can't watch youutube - silly dial-up is too slow...is he rabbiting on about scientology again?
graceface Posts: 3632
"when you drive past an accident as a scientologist, it's not like driving past an accident as anyone else. Oh no, you have to do something, because you know you're the only one who can really help." :o0 :o0 :o0 you have to laugh
Loopy Loo Posts: 1774
Can't watch you tube at work but I heard about it alright. There's a snippit of it on Sky News website. He is totally bananas, a complete freak!
graceface Posts: 3632
[quote="Loopy Loo":5rpiiywd]Can't watch you tube at work but I heard about it alright. There's a snippit of it on Sky News website. He is totally bananas, a complete freak![/quote:5rpiiywd] ah now not really Loopy, [i:5rpiiywd]somebody[/i:5rpiiywd] had to tell you about the aliens... :o0 :o0 :o0
Hepburn Posts: 4081
For those who can't view youtube, here is a taste of his rant: "When you're a Scientologist, and you drive by an accident, you know you have to do something about it, because you know you're the only one who can really help. We are the authorities on getting people off drugs. We are the authorities on the mind.... We are the way to happiness. We can bring peace and unite cultures. Now is the time. Being a Scientologist. People are turning to you. If you are a Scientologist, you see things the way they are, in all their glory, in all their complexity... It's rough and tumble. It's wild and woolly. It's a blast. It really is. It is fun. Because damn it, there is nothing better than going out there and fighting the fight, and suddenly you see -- boom! -- things are better. I want to know that I've done everything I can do, every day... I do what I can. And I do it the way I do everything." All said with a manic grin on his face and the occasional delirious laugh.
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Oh dear Lord. Somebody, somewhere please rescue Katie!
Wifey-Pooh Posts: 2125
Katie has a mind of her own and sh'es made a choice. Get that child out of there NOW!!!!!! O:| FFS - does he not realise what he sounds like! Mucking Fuppet.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Do you know that Scientologists (sp?) hate psychologists and psychiatrists? They say psychiatry is responsible for the Holocaust and Sept 11th, amongst other things. [url:236p9rwt]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_and_psychiatry[/url:236p9rwt]