TOMKAT preg again

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

strawberry shortcake Posts: 9094
heard on news this morning that kate holmes and tom cruise are expecting 2nd babs
jen2 Posts: 3106
Fair paly to them. But he is getting stranger by the day, in both actions and looks. Funny they were at the Real madrid match on Sunday night, and the camera kept going on them and Victoria. At one stage madrid scored a goal,a nd Tom was delighted, and grabbed Katie and gave her a big kiss. IT was so funny as she looked really akward about it, and did not look like she enjoyed it. But I wish them a healthy pregnancy. Jen2
sunflowers26/09/07 Posts: 512
Yeah saw it on the telly this morning, her bump is very clear, did you see her hair, wonder if she is copying her new friend Victoria. Hopefully everything goes well for her second.
jen2 Posts: 3106
[quote="Sunflowers":a1jnu1mo]Yeah saw it on the telly this morning, her bump is very clear, did you see her hair, wonder if she is copying her new friend Victoria. Hopefully everything goes well for her second.[/quote:a1jnu1mo] Yeah I dont like that short bob, I was going to mention it in my post, but thought I might sound bitchy. Her hair suits her longer. But she is still very pretty.
Sphynx Posts: 6795
Oh groan.... I mean good for them an all that but we're going to be bored stiff with all the coverage of this over the next 9 months!
Carmen Posts: 510
He is definitley a bit strange. I really dont like her hair. Makes her look alot older. She is so much prettier with longer hair. But the best of luck to the pair of them with their pregnancy. Hope all goes weel for them. No hanging around there anyway!
little mrs sunshine Posts: 5523
saw pics of them attending becks' last match in Spain and talk about trying to be like posh and beck. The short skirts, sunglasses, pouting.
swissgirl Posts: 2301
Is she really pregnant again? There is nothing on the websites? sky news etc. just show pics of her at the becks match but no mention of pregnancy. Can someone send on the link. swiss
fruitypie Posts: 826
Hope this works.. [img:2lmzhijd]http://www.katie-holmes.org/gallery/albums/appearances/candids/2007/Attending%20the%20Real%20Madrid%20vs%20Mallorca%20Soccer%20Game/005.jpg[/img:2lmzhijd]
Hopefully07 Posts: 2027
[img:31big5z3]http://www.katie-holmes.org/gallery/albums/appearances/candids/2007/Attending%20the%20Real%20Madrid%20vs%20Mallorca%20Soccer%20Game/005.jpg[/img:31big5z3] I just heard it on the Radio too, but I don't think she looks preggers from that photo...sure all the tops in "fashion" now are like that!