Tony Fenton 100 -1 quiz!

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Rogue User Posts: 6101
I want to win this so badly - but they won't ring me. I deserve those VIP tickets more than anyone! anyone I tell you!
Rubix Posts: 692
What are the VIP tickets for?
MrsBuck Posts: 846
oooh you might be in now the guy just got the question wrong and it was REALLY easy!
Milly83 Posts: 3620
[quote="BrideOfRecession":39p1dvra]I want to win this so badly - but they won't ring me. I deserve those VIP tickets more than anyone! anyone I tell you![/quote:39p1dvra] Got a taste for it now?? :o0 What is it?
They fly you into electric picnic - you get a wigwam pimped out for the weekend, get to go on stage with a band of your choice and then limo home! I always loved quizzes! ANd this tony fenton one is sooooo easy and they keep getting knocked out the dopes!
paperclips Posts: 3146
Sorry BOR - your not getting those tickets! What a brilliant prize. I was roaring at the radio all week. 99% of the questions were easy peasy
[quote="paperclips":i12ksbhn]Sorry BOR - your not getting those tickets! What a brilliant prize. I was roaring at the radio all week. 99% of the questions were easy peasy[/quote:i12ksbhn] I know! I can't believe how thick some people really are! I'm gonna go and cry now... I still have EP tickets though - just no VIP treatment... AH who needs it, it'd probably be crap anyway. YEah righT!
Milly83 Posts: 3620
[quote="BrideOfRecession":3i9dn4xl][quote="paperclips":3i9dn4xl]Sorry BOR - your not getting those tickets! What a brilliant prize. I was roaring at the radio all week. 99% of the questions were easy peasy[/quote:3i9dn4xl] I know! I can't believe how thick some people really are! I'm gonna go and cry now... I still have EP tickets though - just no VIP treatment... AH who needs it, it'd probably be crap anyway. YEah righT![/quote:3i9dn4xl] I live near enough. I'll give you the VIP treatment in my place.
[quote="sunshiny":z35usr7t][quote="BrideOfRecession":z35usr7t][quote="paperclips":z35usr7t]Sorry BOR - your not getting those tickets! What a brilliant prize. I was roaring at the radio all week. 99% of the questions were easy peasy[/quote:z35usr7t] I know! I can't believe how thick some people really are! I'm gonna go and cry now... I still have EP tickets though - just no VIP treatment... AH who needs it, it'd probably be crap anyway. YEah righT![/quote:z35usr7t] I live near enough. I'll give you the VIP treatment in my place.[/quote:z35usr7t] Don't tempt me Sunshiny - you'll regret saying that when me and my mates come banging on your door at 5 in the morning looking for some clean clothes and a bed!
skitchums Posts: 1283
Don't talk to me, this is the first year I'm going to miss the picnic, never mind VIP tickets :o( Just can't afford itnwithbthe wedding 7 weeks away and with work. Next weekend is going to just kill me.