Tony Ferguson vs Celebrity Slim vs Slimfast

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

babog1981 Posts: 349
Also posted in Fitness & Health but thought my query mite get more response here. :thnk Just wondering if anyone is currently using either Tony Ferguson , Celebrity Slim or Slimfast, and what you believe is the best one to go for? :thnk
Thumper2010 Posts: 579
I tried slimfast in the past, doesn't taste great, and I don't remember getting great results either. I tried the Anna Richardson Body Blitz (google it) and lost 7lbs in the first 2 weeks. I've lost nearly a stone now (6-8 weeks later.) I'd highly recommend it. Great food and recipes in the book, and you won't be hungry in the slightest. Very healthy too. Not a fad diet either, I intend to continue on with it long term.
googoo Posts: 216
I used celebrity slim last year - wanted to shift a stone. Wasn;t that keen on the shakes - they were fine - just wasn't that filled!!! But tried their bars and they were yummy and so handy (one for breakfast, one for lunch and normal dinner). Lost the stone and half in six wks or so. Kept on the bars for lunch only for following 6 months (ate normal meals for breakfast/dinner) and never put back on the weight. Back eating normal now (healthy normal) and am still happy with my weight (over a year on). Intend to do a month again before Xmas (so that I can eat more then without having to worry about the wedding next April). Will do another while after Xmas if I do put anything on. Saying this I did do exercise too and my normal meals were healthy (lots of veg & chicken) - cut down on carbs (bread/pasta), alcohol, sweets, etc. I still don't go mad on any of these - but do have days where I do. I've kept up the exercise as well. Best of luck.
poster Posts: 311
hey there thumper, i just looked up that anna richardson book on amazon. Are you still using her diet or have you banished it to the realms of "some other time"?!! I have a fine collection of diet and exercise dvd's, dh will kill me if I add to my collection!!
bridejoy Posts: 223
Interesting thread! I have a friend whose lost half a stone in a month with Slimming World (she's diabetic so the shake thing wouldn't work for her). Has anyone out there tried Herbalife?
lux Posts: 6270
The only diet that works has two parts: Eat less junk and more healthy food Exercise more. All the rest is pure rubbish and will not lead to sustainable, long-term weight loss.
luckyladee Posts: 2550
[quote="lux":13iz1g2q]The only diet that works has two parts: Eat less junk and more healthy food Exercise more. All the rest is pure rubbish and will not lead to sustainable, long-term weight loss.[/quote:13iz1g2q] + 1 Eat less - excercise more. There aint no other way!