Tony Tang Phtotography

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ndun2011 Posts: 21
O:o) Hi There I am at the wedding fair in the Point Dept on saturday. I came across a photograper called "Tony Tang" has anyone used him before? :thnk
wexfordbell Posts: 1065
Hi ndunnie, He a wexford based photographer. Havent priced him myself but do not and have seen some of his excellent work. He is renowned countrywide :o)ll
bridalnowmam Posts: 2202
I was there today and i met him. He has loads of awards but did you notice he was very exspensive. Im sure he is worth it - people are even asking him to fly to new york and italy to take the photos
gogglebox Posts: 910
I was there too and talked with him. He seemed very good, but I wasn't sure I could justify the price he was charging. I'm sure he's great and would take amazing photos, but still.... it's one more expense onto an already mighty pricey day, so I think I will have to look elsewhere...
ndun2011 Posts: 21
Thanks a Million for getting back to me Yes he does seem to be very expensive but his work was fantastic, Can anyone recommend a good photographer? Has anyone heard of Shelley Photography? :thnk
staff Posts: 21
Hi if you look up weddingfairs.ie and check their suppliers list you will see a list of photographers that were at the wedding fair in the Boyne Valley Hotel in Drogheda yesterday. there not as pricey as the ones that were in the point and they are professionals .
majellab Posts: 1
:wv My Husband & I utilised Tony Tang for our wedding in Wexford in Sept 2005, he was very discreet at the church, made everybody feel comfortable with regards to the photo sessions and showed great professionalism during the photo session in Newbay Country Manor. We chose the new Italian design album “package” with impregnated photos and would recommend the same for anyone. We have since moved to Australia and shown the album to all our other family and friends who cannot believe the quality and detail of the album. We both thank Tony for his work and although some say it sounds expensive to spend so much on a wedding album, we found we made the right decision. Tony takes on a select few weddings a year and in doing so does not compromise quality over quantity for your once in a lifetime occasion. Regards & Best wishes Majella
Dede Posts: 1
We used Tony Tang last July and I will sing his praises forever more. He made us so at ease and we had such fun with him. His pictures were amazing and he is a great dancer! We both would highly recommend Tony and the album was just something else. He took such fabulous photos and he never once intruded in our day. If anything he helped to make it.
Anonymous Posts: 24542
We are having Tony Tang for our wedding. His work is fantastic. His prices are high because he does the Italian impregnated books, and they are expensive everywhere, but we just loved the look of them. he is a lot more reasonable than certain "leading wedding photographers" advertising nearby, whose prices for a similar product would scare the bejayzus out of you!