too lazy to post in F&B

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

mad woman Posts: 22106
after roasting myself on the spit on sunday, my back is now peeling to bits, whats the best tips to get rid of it??? can't use a body brush still too sensitive. thansk.
clucky Posts: 26471
ooo i usually just peel it myself :o0 aloe vera cream?
yeah so do I!! but some its right across my back so I cant reach some of it! :o0 put loads of cocoa butter on it and all might have a soak in the bath and see if that helps...
clucky Posts: 26471
get hubby to do it
[quote="Clucky":1nefmtrs]get hubby to do it[/quote:1nefmtrs] nah, already asked him to peel it off last night was told...yuck. thats the last time I'm sucking his big toe...
*gone* Posts: 4785
use one of those nice sponge thingys that come with shower gel at christmas time ... the ones like big pom-poms that suds up the gel for you ... really gentle but they get the skin off all the same. Or just gently use a soft face-cloth to rub it off ... and lather on the body lotion afterwards.
[quote="forever dizzy":180sl3f8]use one of those nice sponge thingys that come with shower gel at christmas time ... the ones like big pom-poms that suds up the gel for you ... really gentle but they get the skin off all the same. Or just gently use a soft face-cloth to rub it off ... and lather on the body lotion afterwards.[/quote:180sl3f8] k thanks pet will try that when I get home