too many forums?

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs áthas Posts: 3488
anyone else think that there are getting to be too many? soon there will be a mondays forum, a rowing forum (like arguing not canoeing) and an non-brides forum (which yes as nw will point out is all of us!)
clucky Posts: 26471
so? variety is the spice of life
Shin Posts: 8515
personally i couldnt give a gick ill post in all of 'em >:o)
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
[quote="Mrs áthas":1mxorilf]anyone else think that there are getting to be too many? soon there will be a mondays forum, a rowing forum (like arguing not canoeing) and an non-brides forum ([b:1mxorilf]which yes as nw will point out is all of us!)[/b:1mxorilf][/quote:1mxorilf] :-8 :-8 ok I was going on a bit about it. Im delighted as well that you noticed my name change mrs athas!!!!! I think there are enough forums now. I mean, I spend all day flicking through them all to see if there is any new so if they added more my mouse would be wrecked tired! :o0 :o0 Only noticed today that there is a weddings abroad forum
[quote="Lucky!":38bosl4s]so? variety is the spice of life[/quote:38bosl4s] hey lucky there are obviously too many for you seeing as you havent made it back over to the meet up one to say if you are coming next friday *)
clucky Posts: 26471
[quote:2dts4wux]Im delighted as well that you noticed my name change mrs athas!!!!! [/quote:2dts4wux] she never noticed mine either still calls me cluckster O:|
You need to get rid of the Mother Hen bit
Anonymous Posts: 24542
Don't think there should be a Night Wollie Forum.
Joleigh Posts: 4242
Just go to View Posts Since Last visit and you dont have to go through all the forums and you get an update on everything! We need all the ones we have, people were giving out about too many meet up posts hence the meet up section, and too many doggy topics hence the WOL Furry Friends! Which I love by the way :o)ll
Mama Dora Posts: 14987
[quote="shin":241lqkek]personally i couldnt give a gick ill post in all of 'em >:o)[/quote:241lqkek] :o0 :xxs