Too tired to wol anymore

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Decemberbride Posts: 4337
New job and all that and i am just not getting my WOL quota in at all! Looks like i might get a few mins in of a morning but no more and so tired when i get home i just dont get the time to wol. :o(
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
[quote="Decemberbride":dglwu9de]New job and all that and i am just not getting my WOL quota in at all! Looks like i might get a few mins in of a morning but no more and so tired when i get home i just dont get the time to wol. :o([/quote:dglwu9de] SHOCK HORROR, hows the job going missus??
Its terrible isnt it!!! i hate that! how dare they infringe on my wol time ah job grand so far really only finding my feet heading off to Vienna on Sunday wooohoooo O-O O-O :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
MRS NYEB2007 Posts: 3275
[quote="Decemberbride":24g1beqv]Its terrible isnt it!!! i hate that! how dare they infringe on my wol time ah job grand so far really only finding my feet heading off to Vienna on Sunday wooohoooo O-O O-O :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll[/quote:24g1beqv] Vienna, lovely. With a year left the furthest we'll be going is London for a long weekend in May
vienna was one of the sales so we said that'd be it no other hols for us have 2 save all my days for next yr!!! it'll be a push to do the long hm but i am damned if we dont have one....like h2b planned.
mammybean Posts: 10364
id love a weekend somewhere outside of ireland