Top Gear Live Returns

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

ohsotired Posts: 7071
Top Gear Live is back in December! Pre-sale tickets on sale now Password....very original..... topgear Might make a nice Crimbo pressie!!
SparklyB2B Posts: 1131
Happy days will have to get some tickets for DH , We went last yr day before my birthday & DH went out after & got legless with his brothers - he was too hungover to do anything for my birthday so he had better behave himself at it this yr.
wingding Posts: 140
I like the Top Gear show on TV but we went to the show last year and thought it was terrible - a crowd of "lads" playing with cars on a stage. I would have preferred to have missed it.
YoungsWIfe Posts: 738
Ooooohhhh brill I will have to get some tickets for DH he loves that flipping show and it drives me insane :o0
DiamondWife Posts: 1347
just got my tickets, happy days, h2b will be so excited :o)ll :o)ll thanks for letting us know ohsotired :wv
aston Posts: 4100
Went last year, defo wouldnt go again! Thought it was good but wouldnt sit through it again. Have my name down for tickets for the tv show but cant get them!
SilverGirl Posts: 1517
Oh excellent! Thanks for letting us know .. hope they are still available next week, no money til then! Loved the show last year :o)ll :o)ll
justwaitin Posts: 2462
weve got our tickets too, we may even book ito the four seasons that night too, we will have to see tho how funds are, or maybe bewleys w :o0 ill have to do.
ScarlettoHara Posts: 8442
Brill thanks for that, just got two for hubbie
22 bride Posts: 113
Thanks amillion ohsotired :thnk I just got my h2b tickets for his 30th but he has to bring me. >:o) :o)ll :o)ll So HAPPY!!!! :o)ll :o)ll