Menu

Top Most Requested Songlist for DJ

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Magnum Posts: 974
Hi All, Got this list from a friend today. It might help a few of ye with picking songs that you definitely want your DJ to play for the Wedding 'I'm in the Mood for Dancing'- The Nolans 'Staying Alive'- The Bee Gees 'Get Right'- Jennifer Lopez 'Respect'- Aretha Franklin 'You Can't Hurry Love'- Diana Ross 'Rich Girl'- Gwen Stefani 'Chain Reaction'- Diana Ross 'Independent Woman'- Destiny's Child 'Uptown Girl'- Westlife 'When You're Lookin Like That'- Westlife 'Tell Her About It'- Billy Joel 'Bamboleo'- The Gypsy Kings 'La Bamba'- Los Lobos 'Angel'- Shaggy 'Jamming'- Bob Marley 'Buffalo Soldier'- Bob Marley 'Billy Jean'- Michael Jackson 'Hot Hot Hot'- Arrow 'Move Your Feet'- Junior Senior 'Loco In Acapulco'- The Four Tops 'Whenever Wherever'- Shakira 'Crazy In Love'- Beyonce 'I'm Outta Love'- Anastacia 'World Of Our Own'- Westlife 'She Bangs'- Ricky Martin 'Swing The Mood'- Jive Bunny 'In Da Club'- 50 Cent 'Rhythm Is A Dancer'- Snap 'Sex On The Beach'- T-Spoon 'When The Going Gets Tough'- Boyzone 'Groove Is In The Heart'- Dee-Lite 'Hey Ya'- Outkast 'Living La Vida Loco'- Ricky Martin 'That's Amore'- Dean Martin 'New York, New York'- Frank Sinatra 'Quando Quando Quando'- Englebert Humperdinck 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You'- Andy Williams 'Let's Stay Together'- Al Green 'Pretty Woman'- Roy Orbison 'Always On My Mind'- Elvis Presley 'You're Beautiful'- James Blunt 'Simply The Best'- Tina Turner 'It Wasn't Me'- Shaggy 'I Think We're Alone Now'- Tiffany 'With Or Without You'- U2 'A Little Respect'- Erasure 'Call Me'- Blondie 'Holiday Milkshake'- Madonna Vs Kelis 'Let Me Be Your Fantasy'- Baby D 'The Twist'- Chubby Checker 'Do You Love Me'- The Commodores 'Wake Me Up (Before You Go) - Wham 'I Can't Help Myself'- The Four Tops 'Build Me Up Buttercup'- The Foundations 'I Want You Back'- The Jackson 5 'Cha Cha Slide'- Soca Girls 'Saturday Night At The Movies'- The Drifters 'I Feel Good'- James Brown 'The Locomotion'- Kylie Minogue 'Shout'- Lulu 'Delilah'- Tom Jones 'Daydream Believer'- The Monkees 'Twist & Shout'- The Beatles 'Dancing In The Moonlight'- Toploader 'Hey Baby'- Bruce Chanel 'Show Me The Way (To Amarillo) - Tony Christie 'All You Need Is Love'- The Beatles 'Dancing Queen'- Abba 'Mama Mia'- Abba 'YMCA'- Village People 'Do Wah Diddy'- Manifred Mann 'You're the First, My Last, My Everything'- Barry White 'Brown Eyed Girl'- Van Morrisson 'Wonderwall'- Oasis 'Some Girls'- Racey 'Cuba'- Gibson Brothers 'Macarena'- Los Del Rio 'Blow You Mind'- Eve 'Family Affair'- Mary J Blige 'Grease Megamix'- John Travolta & Olivia Newton John 'Take A Chance'- Abba 'We Are Family'- Sister Sledge 'Ain't Nobody'- Rufus & Chaka Khan 'Give It Up'- KC & The Sunshine Band 'Funkytown'- Lipps Inc 'Gimme Hope Joanna'- Eddie Grant 'Sing Hallelujah'- Dr Alban 'It's Raining Men'- The Pointer Sisters 'Jump'- Girls Aloud 'December 1963 (Oh What A Night)- Clock 'Love Is In The Air'- John Paul Young 'Stuck In The Middle With You'- Stealer's Wheel 'You Really Got Me'- The Kinks 'Love Really Hurts (Without You)- Billy Ocean 'Good Looking Woman'- Joe Dolan 'Tell Me Ma'- The Sham'Rocks 'Cotton Eyed Joe'- Rednex 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head'- Kylie Minogue 'Are You Ready For Love'- Elton John 'Don't Stop Moving'- S Club 7 'Make Luv'- Room 5 'Murder On The Dancefloor'- Sophie Ellis Bextor 'Ghetto Superstar'- Pras Michael 'Crazy World'- Aslan 'Mr Brightside'- The Killers 'California'- Phantom Planet 'Whole Again'- Atomic Kitten 'Always Have, Always Will'- Ace Of Base 'Don't Stop Till You Get Enough'- Michael Jackson 'Where Is The Love'- Black Eyed Peas 'Roc Ya Body Mic Check 1,2'- M.V.P. 'Do Something'- Britney Spears 'Foolish'- Tyler James 'Superstar'- Jamelia 'Feel Good Inc.'- Gorillaz 'Signs'- Snoop Dogg/Justin Timberlake 'Thank You For The Music'- Abba 'Rockin All Over The World'- Status Quo 'Smile Like You Mean It'- The Killers 'Somebody Told Me'- The Killers 'Sweet Child of Mine'- Guns N Roses 'Sweet Home Alabama'- Lynard Skynard 'Sweet Caroline'- Neil Diamond 'Forever In Blue Jeans'- Neil Diamond 'King Of The Road'- The Proclaimers 'Rock DJ'- Robbie Williams 'I'll Be Missing You'- Puff Daddy 'It's Like That'- Run DMC '3 Little Birds'- Bob Marley '1,2 Step'- Ciara 'In The Middle'- Sugababes 'Love Cats'- The Cure 'Dirrty'- Christina Aguilera 'Hot In Here'- Nelly 'Ms Jackson'- Outkast 'Working 9 - 5'- Dolly Parton 'Summer of 69'- Bryan Adams 'Everybody Needs Somebody (To Love)- Blues Brothers 'Dragostea Din Tei'- O-Zone 'Out Of Touch'- Uniting Nations 'Dance The Night Away'- The Mavericks 'Mickey'- Lolly 'Saints & Sinners'- Paddy Casey 'Whiskey In The Jar'- Thin Lizzy '500 Miles'- The Proclaimers 'Loveshack'- The B-52's 'All Night Long'- Lionel Ritchie 'Celebration'- Kool & The Gang 'Come On Eileen'- Dexy's Midnight Runners 'Baggy Trousers'- Madness 'Alice'- Smokie 'One More Time'- Daft Punk 'S Club Party'- S Club 7 'Girls Just Wanna Have Fun'- Cyndi Lauper 'The Time Of My Life'- Bill Medley (Dirty Dancing) 'Shook Me All Night Long'- AC/DC 'Satisfaction'- Rolling Stones 'Take Your Mama (Out All Night)- Scissor Sisters 'Dancing In The Dark'- Bruce Springsteen 'Living On A Prayer'- Bon Jovi 'Crazy Little Thing Called Love'- Queen 'I'm So Excited'- The Pointer Sisters 'Walking On Sunshine'- Katrina & The Waves 'I'm Still Standing'- Elton John 'Can't Get Enough'- Depeche Mode 'Like A Prayer'- Madonna 'One'- U2 'Bamboogie'- Bamboo 'I Like The Way You Move'- Bodyrockers 'Free'- Ultra Nate 'Break My Stride'- Unique 2 'Sweat (a la la la long)- Inner Circle 'The Weekend'- Michael Gray 'Fields Of Athenry'- Brush Shields 'Irish Rover'- The Pogues 'Dirty Old Town'- Brush Shields 'Seven Drunken Nights'- The Conquerors 'Mr Jones'- Counting Crows 'I'm Spinning Around'- Kylie Minogue 'Get Into The Groove'- Madonna 'Don't Leave Me This Way'- The Communards 'I'm Your Man- Wham 'Sex Bomb'- Tom Jones 'Teardrops'- Womack & Womack 'My Heart Goes Boom'- French Affair 'Freed From Desire'- Gala 'Sing It Back'- Moloko 'I Like To Move It'- Reel 2 Real 'Saturday Night'- Whigfield 'Dreamer'- Living Joy 'Space Cowboy'- Jamiroquai 'Son Of A Preacher Man'- Dusty Springfield 'Total Eclipse Of The Heart'- Bonnie Tyler 'Angels'- Robbie Williams 'Hi Ho Silver Lining'- Jeff Beck 'Rio'- Duran Duran 'Don't Blame It On The Boogie'- Jackson 5 'Switch'- Will Smith 'Caught Up'- Usher 'Don't Phunk With My Heart'- Black Eyed Peas 'Whatever You Want'- Christina Milian ‘Free’- Ultra Nate ‘Love Generation’- Bob Sinclair ‘Don’t Cha’- Pussycat Dolls ‘Push The Button’- Sugababes ‘Iris’- Goo Goo Dolls ‘Sweet Child ‘A Mine’- Guns n’ Roses ‘Conga’- Miami Sound Machine ‘Everyday I Love You Less & Less’- Kaiser Chiefs (maybe not appropriate) ‘I Predict A Riot’- Kaiser Chiefs ‘After All’- Frank & Walters ‘Last Night’- The Strokes ‘Vertigo’- U2 ‘Beautiful Day’- U2 ‘The Real Thing’- Toni Di Bart (U2 Remix) ‘Land Down Under’- Men At Work ‘How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You) - James Taylor ‘Unforgettable’- Nat King Cole ‘Fly Me To The Moon’- Frank Sinatra ‘Beyond The Sea’- Bobby Darin ‘Here Comes Your Man’- The Pixies ‘Fools Gold’- Stone Roses ‘Rocks’- Primal Scream ‘Can’t Take My Eyes Off You’- Andy Williams ‘Time Of Your Life’- Greenday ‘Basket Case’- Greenday ‘Smalltown’- Bronski Beat ‘Enjoy The Silence’- Depeche Mode ‘Blue Monday (12” Mix)’- New Order ‘Electric Dreams’- Phil Oakey ‘Charming Man’- Smiths ‘I Believe In A Thing Called Love’- Darkness ‘Molly’s Chamber’- Kings Of Leon ‘Town Called Malice’- The Jam ‘Blister In The Sun’- Violent Femmes ‘Hungry Eyes’- Eric Carmen (Dirty Dancing) ‘Sunburst’- Picture House ‘Alright’- Supergrass ‘Song 2’- Blur ‘Celebrate’- An Emotional Fish ‘Bohemian Like You’- Dandy Warhols ‘Seven Nation Army’- White Stripes ‘Matinee’- Franz Ferdinand ‘My Favourite Game’- The Cardigans ‘It’s Like That’- Run DMC ‘Take Me Out’- Franz Ferdinand ‘Dare’- Gorillaz ‘You Stole The Sun’- Manic Street Preachers ‘Girls & Boys’- Blur ‘Make Me Smile’- Steve Harley & The Cockney Rebels ‘Dakota’- Stereophonics ‘Friday I’m In Love’- The Cure ‘Teenage Kicks’- The Undertones ‘Should I Stay Or Should I Go’- The Clash ‘Place Your Hands’- Reef ‘Sit Down’- James ‘Disco 2000’- Pulp ‘Two Princes’- Spin Doctors ‘You Get What You Give’- New Radicals ‘Living On A Prayer’- Bon Jovi ‘Smells Like Teen Spirit’- Nirvana ‘Jump Around’- House Of Pain ‘Happy Hour’- House Martins ‘Scooby Snacks’- Fun Lovin’ Criminals ‘Tequila’- Champs ‘All The Small Things’- Blink 182 ‘Soul Man’- Blues Brothers ‘SOS’- Rihanna ‘Sexy Back’- Justin Timberlake ‘Maneater’- Nelly Furtado ‘Hips Don’t Lie’- Shakira ‘Smile’- Lilly Allen ‘’Ain’t No Other Man’- Christina Aguilera ‘I Wish I Was A Punk Rocker’- Sandi Thom ‘Buttonz’- Pussycat Dolls ‘Crazy’- Gnarls Barkley ‘Get Together’- Madonna ‘Sorry’- Madonna ‘World Hold On’- Bob Sinclair ‘From Paris to Berlin’- Infernal ‘Dani California’- Red Hot Chilli Peppers ‘My My My’- Armand Van Helden
Apollo Djs Posts: 364
here is a link to ur top 200 up to Dec 07 http://www.apollodjs.ie/top200.html Mark :wv
MsPlanner Posts: 212
Hi guys, This is really very helpful Thanks a million for posting. I'm sure it's going to help out a good few wollies. :thnk :thnk :thnk :wv
MrsK07 Posts: 454
Get your DJ to play Riverdance at the end of the night and you will be in for a right old laugh and it will be something you will never forget. I still have visions of my some of my uncles, neighbours and bridal party with the legs of their trousers rolled up and giving it loads. O-O
jen0808 Posts: 1076
Thank you for that list! I'm in the middle of doing mine and there were some songs I had forgotten about.
marianf Posts: 5845
Thanks for that. I love the Riverdance idea!!