top table at buffet reception????

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

errigal08 Posts: 1302
hi girls,just wondering what to do,i thought at the start of the planning that i wouldent have a top table but then i was only having one bm and one gm, now we are having two of each and 4 kids!! has anyone been to a wedding that dident have a top table? im confused :-8
strawberries1 Posts: 1245
You can do whatever you want. One wedding I was at had the bride and groom and 1 BM and 1 GM at the top table and then a mixture of other family e.g not parents with them. The trend at the last few weddings I have been at is a more informal top table which looks the same as the rest of the tables but includes the bride and groom.
errigal08 Posts: 1302
[quote="strawberries1":213q0g05]You can do whatever you want. One wedding I was at had the bride and groom and 1 BM and 1 GM at the top table and then a mixture of other family e.g not parents with them. The trend at the last few weddings I have been at is a more informal top table which looks the same as the rest of the tables but includes the bride and groom.[/quote:213q0g05] hey,thanks for reply,was just on the thread"what are you not having" and i see loads of girls are just having the round tables,i feel a bit better now knowing i wont be the only one..thanx