Top Table Poll

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

the winner Posts: 4148
Right well I am going to do the table plan next week... I am undecided on whether to have all my bridesmaids and the kids at the top table? What did you do? Just looking to see what the majority of you did. Thx *) *)
MissMuppet Posts: 2085
I voted for everyone
the winner Posts: 4148
Dam I had more options than just 2 :( Dont know what happened there...
Starbar2010 Posts: 1261
We are kinda stuck on this too. We dont want to separate BM, GM and their partners so we are going to have a table of BM with their partners. GM with their partner and then me and H2B our parents, two priests and possibly my 3 sisters who arent BM can sit there or they can sit with the BM. We are having a large bridal party so its not practical to have them at the "top" table
blushingb2b Posts: 219
We're opting out of having a top table at our wedding, we're just gonna have a round table in the middle of all the other tables. I don't particularly like being the centre of attention and also I think it is very anti-social for the people at either end :o0 I have told my parents and they love this idea!
candypants Posts: 8575
[quote="blushingb2b":39cpl81x]We're opting out of having a top table at our wedding, we're just gonna have a round table in the middle of all the other tables. I don't particularly like being the centre of attention and also I think it is very anti-social for the people at either end :o0 I have told my parents and they love this idea![/quote:39cpl81x] Love this idea to! Love the thought you can chat to all around you *)
blushingb2b Posts: 219
[quote="Big_Chatterbox":14m2u32c][quote="blushingb2b":14m2u32c]We're opting out of having a top table at our wedding, we're just gonna have a round table in the middle of all the other tables. I don't particularly like being the centre of attention and also I think it is very anti-social for the people at either end :o0 I have told my parents and they love this idea![/quote:14m2u32c] Love this idea to! Love the thought you can chat to all around you *)[/quote:14m2u32c] Yea, so do I, just hope it works okay on the day! :o)ll
candypants Posts: 8575
[quote="blushingb2b":2ukx45az][quote="Big_Chatterbox":2ukx45az][quote="blushingb2b":2ukx45az]We're opting out of having a top table at our wedding, we're just gonna have a round table in the middle of all the other tables. I don't particularly like being the centre of attention and also I think it is very anti-social for the people at either end :o0 I have told my parents and they love this idea![/quote:2ukx45az] Love this idea to! Love the thought you can chat to all around you *)[/quote:2ukx45az] Yea, so do I, just hope it works okay on the day! :o)ll[/quote:2ukx45az] This is my reason for only inviting close friends and family to our meal, approx 40-50 people, cause i want it more intimate and chat to everyone throughout the day, id fell like people would think i was up there on the to table keeping my eye on them :o0 :o0 ( i know this isnt the case) Each to there own in all that :o)ll
Starbar2010 Posts: 1261
I should have included that the three tables are round
DaisyB Posts: 1708
bit undecided or should i say confused :o0 well think we are having usual with bm's, bestman, grromsmen, also wer thinking step dad and step mam but not our pageboy (our son) leaving him down with his cousins and also leaving flowergirl down aswell. i think our top table will be big enough without them with step mams and step dads :o0