We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

sun flowers Posts: 3421
Hokey Cokey Posts: 4816
This could have been said in a pm. Will this thread, which makes a serious accusation against someone, be deleted too? I think not
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
What was the email address? I see from the Dark Side that your name is used on your email address but I think your forgetting that you have published your name before, and your old username is Kellier.
clucky Posts: 26471
what did the post say?
islandfun Posts: 3054
[quote="FFS":1upilvuw]what did the post say?[/quote:1upilvuw] questioned if muffin used details from ds to register sunflowers part duex on wol; slanderous (isn't that right mrsa? :o0 )
cloud Posts: 1662
It gets better every day.... :o0
Ladybird32 Posts: 1216
[quote="islandfun":1azb5n3v][quote="FFS":1azb5n3v]what did the post say?[/quote:1azb5n3v] questioned if muffin used details from ds to register sunflowers part duex on wol; slanderous (isn't that right mrsa? :o0 )[/quote:1azb5n3v] :o0 :o0
islandfun Posts: 3054
[quote="Shy girl":3njtmjvs][quote="islandfun":3njtmjvs][quote="FFS":3njtmjvs]what did the post say?[/quote:3njtmjvs] questioned if muffin used details from ds to register sunflowers part duex on wol; slanderous (isn't that right mrsa? :o0 )[/quote:3njtmjvs] :o0 :o0[/quote:3njtmjvs] shy girl :o0 I was laughing with her not at her m'kay?
*Muffin* Posts: 7243
Shyte Girl.
Ladybird32 Posts: 1216
[quote="*Muffin*":z34u9pqb]Shyte Girl.[/quote:z34u9pqb] :o0 :o0