We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

milis Posts: 7998
*)
sun flowers Posts: 3421
Well whatever your into I suppose, what were you, was it "to be announced"... :-8
meeeeeow Posts: 1349
I've never changed my user name, but that said, if you want to then go for it!!! (I like Milis though - I assume it's because it's irish for sweet??) xx
:wv
[quote="Milis"]Yeah, that was me, should really have put that in OP :-8 [b:aniz1hax]Seems a bit silly now!![/[/b:aniz1hax]quote] now it doesnt, sure have what every ya want Milis... Milis as in Caca Milis (sp)
Spudnik2b Posts: 1804
I don't see why you don't stick with it but if you really want to change, by all means but I like your name... sorry haven't been much help at all have i? :-8
Thanks all! God help me if I ever have to name children :o0 :o0
[quote="sun flowers":16r5gx5y][quote="Milis":16r5gx5y]Yeah, that was me, should really have put that in OP :-8 [b:16r5gx5y]Seems a bit silly now!![/[/b:16r5gx5y]quote] now it doesnt, sure have what every ya want Milis... Milis as in Caca Milis (sp)[/quote:16r5gx5y][/quote:16r5gx5y] what in the name of jaysus is wrong with my quote button lately
Gonetopasturesgreener Posts: 3556
Milis...I like it! I haven't heard that word in ages.
bobdcow Posts: 53
If you change would that not mean your fickle and ready to change your mind about stuff? You have a name and should stick by it, it show's character and shows you have the guts to stick by your mistakes (presuming it was a mistake to choose your current name) I say be brave, Ignore the peer pressure and keep your name, what's wrong with it????