We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Bridie3 Posts: 432
moyra-smyth Posts: 511
Congrats!! Time will just fly by from now on. Not as fast as you want it to go by but faster than before at least!! :o)ll
Drifter Posts: 175
Time is just flying by. We were 6 months engaged yesterday and it hit that I need to get so much done in the comming months. I am a disaster I have 1 year, 1 week and 1 day left to go :o)ll
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
It's gonna fly by... just under a year for me too!
chaos Posts: 1904
its great to see the 12 months coming in! it will fly by....
Relaxedbridetobe Posts: 201
when I had a year to go, I went to the church we are getting married in and said a prayer that all the people we love would still be with us in a year to help us celabrate. :-8 I sat in the church and imagined what it was going to be like filled with all our family and friends, it was a lovely private moment. I only have a month to go now! Its crazy how time flys. Enjoy every min of it! :wv
TESTING MY TICKER!!
Relaxedbride2be, thats a lovely idea, we all get carried away with shopping for dresses and worrying about all the other wedding things, but the most important things are sometimes forgotten like having all your family and everyone you love at your wedding, please god everyone will still be alive and well this time next year. I think i will go to chapel this evening and do the same as you done. Thanks 4 that :xxx
monkeybear Posts: 1926
bridie3 where you having your wedding, ours is rathdrum church and then on to the arklow bay, had to ring the church to check it was actually booked was starting to go mad thinking omg did i actually book it or did i imagine it i keep saying 'this time next year il be doing such and such' :o)ll :o)ll
Me to moneybear especially today i keep saying to everyone at work oh this time next year etc etc... am sure there sick listening to me!! Am from cavan so am getting married in my local chapel and then onto Crover House Hotel in Cavan. Did you start looking at dresses yet? Dont think am going to go looking untill around October time?