Menu

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Mrs Rocket Posts: 1824
winterbride09 Posts: 3
Hi - I have a stepson who is 11 and autistic . I would recommend trying homeopathy as I know that it is fantastic . My stepson has responded amazingly to homeopathy over the last few years - he never throws tantrums now, all of his functioning has improved - alot of his fears diminished. Try the Irish Society of Homeopaths website for recommendation of a practitioner near you.
charliesangel Posts: 2106
do you work in a school do you have a sensory room or any thing
i no i work as a sna its tough work much worse than people give credit for
I too am an sna and also a home supoort worker so kept very busy between the two!!!
Service Finder
whats a home support worker i never heard of it
A home support worker work for a organisation in the home with a special needs child who does not go to school. I go after school for a few hours to give the parents a break.
thats great any idea how you get in to that work. id say its hard doing both jobs but so rewarding
If there is an organisation in your local community that deals with speical needs adults/children like cope there in Kerry/Cork area contact them. Your local district nurse might have a better idea as she/he would call to parents. It is rewarding and very hard. If I have a bad day at school I cant go home and destress like today I did have a bad day then went to my little boy where he tried headbanging me,the table,kicking me in the face,kicking me and o ya hitting me.... O:| O:| O:| O:| O:| My head is opening!!!!!Is it friday yet??????