../

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Gummiebear Posts: 2911
bubblesjenny Posts: 655
:o0 :wv :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :wv :o0 Good on ye Gummi...was it a stinker!!!! Im nearly after wetting myself thinking about it! Ill send ye some air freshner
Towniegirl Posts: 881
:o0 :o0 , I'm morto for you even reading that. Was it the quiet and the most smelliest farts or the loud one that you can't smell? Don't know which is worst :o0 .
HighMaintenance26 Posts: 2303
:o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 :o0 Ah gummi you just gave me a good laugh there, thanks for that
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
LMAO, thats sooo funny, even id be embarressed at that :o0 :o0 :o0
bubblesjenny Posts: 655
Ah your gas Gummi, something similar happened me in work a few weeks ago I went the loo and had to do a number 2 and when I was finished i realised there was no loo roll in the ladies so i quickly held up my trousers and made a dash for the gents...only next door but when i grabbed the loo roll and turned around to go back to the ladies my boss's son was stood right behind me..I panicked with fright and let go of my trousers and.........he saw my beaver!!and hes only 17 I was scarlet for the day just hope he never told anyone
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
oh no gummi! :o0 :o0 you never know, maybe his sense of smell is bad.
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
[quote="bubblesjenny":pt05ddtj]Ah your gas Gummi, something similar happened me in work a few weeks ago I went the loo and had to do a number 2 and when I was finished i realised there was no loo roll in the ladies so i quickly held up my trousers and made a dash for the gents...only next door but when i grabbed the loo roll and turned around to go back to the ladies my boss's son was stood right behind me..I panicked with fright and let go of my trousers and.........he saw my beaver!!and hes only 17 I was scarlet for the day just hope he never told anyone[/quote:pt05ddtj] oh. my. god. now that is the definition of mortification. :o0