:)

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

pigeonwife Posts: 3789
I got the week off in August for our local festival that I've been begging my boss for since the start of the year. YIPPEE! :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll Extra excited as I will have my first scan that same week. :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
cremebrulee Posts: 8546
My wedding invitations [i:2q37g9zb]finally[/i:2q37g9zb] arrived today :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
wishin&hoping Posts: 3666
Well everyone is annoying me today about wedding stuff, but Jelly84 making a boob of herself made me not only smile but have a right auld laugh
Rubyrose Posts: 5522
Just heard my best pal from my childhood is comin to my wedding, so happy :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll :o)ll
Mrs Summer Posts: 5040
I had an "I love you" moment, was sitting in the car at lunch and I just thought to myself that I really loved DH and that made me smile, Sad I know :o0 :o0
StupidSexyFlanders Posts: 8402
Went home for lunch and my cat poked her head through the bannisters when I called her and then came running downstairs to me!
ohsotired Posts: 7071
We got a box of Barnardos Sweets for Life in work - yum!!!
olivia123 Posts: 824
watched my two youngest dogs fight over a dog toy. what a laugh. one is a jack russell and the other is a lab/collie cross - little and large... :o0
mrs bmw Posts: 6447
I have yet to have mine, I am hoping I will get a 'you lost 2lbs' when I go to fat class tonight failing that a cuddle from my dog cos himself is on nights :o0
mummyinlove10 Posts: 908
my bank balance made me laugh - if you dont laugh you cry they say so I chose to laugh at it :o0