-

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

stargal Posts: 462
=
streaks Posts: 3592
If you really want the other dress go for it! If you have all that stuff being thrown in and ur getting a discount u shud go for it! Lifes too short.. Treat yourself if you can :wv
-
streaks Posts: 3592
Well then I wouldn't put yourself through that torture!! Unless your unhappy with your dress but I get the impression you are content with your choice! Im terrified il see another one I like once I buy mine but I have vowed not to look at any others once I order!
-
vinoqueeno Posts: 3511
Hi, I've seen loads of dresses I thought were fabulous in windows & on displays but the important thing to remember is that when you actually go to try them on not every dress that you think looks fantastic in a window is going to look fantastic on you (unless you've the figure of a model!) What I'm trying to say is you obviously picked your dress for a reason & it must look good on you otherwise you wouldn't have picked it out of the loads of dresses you probably tried on.
-
cem2 Posts: 111
Hi, I've the same dilemma, except I paid for my entire dress - I went to the 1st shop and bought the dress 1st day. Deer in headlights - that's exactly it, you don't know what to expect and don't know how to KNOW if it's the right dress like! HOWever - I have seen loads of dresses since that I like, and had serious doubts last week (I posted too!) and have decided that the dress I have is lovely - like at the end of the day, the dress you bought must be nice or you wouldn't have bought it in the first place. And the whole walking down the ailse - I can't imagine walking down the ailse in any dress - never mind a wedding dress - hahahaha. I know what you mean, but I think I'd seriously try to stop thinking about it, unless it's the way you have had a major turn against your one, and concentrate on yourself (e.g. nice hair diet skin etc etc ) for the big day and you'll look fab!!!
-
cem2 Posts: 111
hi, Ya it sounds like you actually dislike your dress - if that's the case maybe it's worth cutting your losses ... maybe there's another dress in the same shop that you can swap the deposit onto? I wouldn't worry about what they think, I mean you are the one losing the money, and it is your day. I think we me I don't actually dislike my dress, I just feel should've given myself more of a chance to make sure it's the one.