We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

meandmyself Posts: 149
PinkRibbons Posts: 1446
got my BM Dessy dresses in Ardee Bridal House for 155euro per dress.. delighted with that! :o)ll
meandmyself Posts: 149
Midgie Posts: 19
Got mine in Bridal Heaven in Swords. They were €200 each.
lcarrick Posts: 1639
got mine in ardee for €150 each!
MiniMeonBoard Posts: 6208
Hi ladies Just wondering the girls that got their dresses in ardee - was it in a sale or is that their normal price? Its great value. Dessy have a great collection would love them as my Bm dresses
nearlytherenow Posts: 1072
the girls in ardee told me i could have 20% off the dresses cos i was buying 4!!
pauline722 Posts: 323
I am looking at Dessy dresses as well. Was in Galway the weekend in Mozarina Bridal & Wedding World. IN wedding world the shorter dresses were €135-170 and the long dresses were over €200. The owner of Mozarina Bridal said she can beat wedding world's price for the Dessy Dresses. I wanted to see the colour Burgundy but neither shop had it. Wondering now if I should buy a swatch from dessy.com
nearlytherenow Posts: 1072
porkleen i'm not sure wat colour they have in bridal heaven in swords its a red of some sort?? saw one myself, its a nice colour, but could be raspberry! the lady working there wasn't too nice so didn't ask her. are you too far from dublin??
pauline722 Posts: 323
Hey, I am in Mayo so it would be a bit of a trip up to Dublin. I think on the colour scale they showed me in Wedding World the colours on the red scale went: flame claret burgundy merlot When I saw the colours on the dessy website they look very different in person. I thought I would love the claret but it turned out to be a pink red. I would like a deep dark red. I looked on their website and they said Simone's in Sligo stock dessy so I am going to call them and see.