Menu

We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Snotzer Posts: 361
O-O
spanishb2b Posts: 1261
Hi! It's quite similar to this one that I was looking at [url:1lgmsih6]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXGDYoJQgNE[/url:1lgmsih6] but I don't seem to be able to find it on the kiddicare website (even though they have the video for it!!) so think the one you're looking at might be a second option for us. If you type the name of the system into Google you will usually come across some reviews for it. That's what I did for the Hauck Infinity and found some good reviews on other forums, etc. Hope you find something.
mrsh2008 Posts: 898
Hi Jeanieboyle..... i really like this also.. did you manage to see any reviews on this..... its very like the buggy i was going to get.... Cosatto Cabi 3 in 1... my hubby didn't like the yellow color but we love the buggy so we had decided to get this... but now looking at this one it looks the exact same but in a better color.... i googled it and couldn't see anything.
Snotzer Posts: 361
O-O
theoracle Posts: 7664
It is actually called versA monodot, you can find it on e-bay and littlewoods ireland stock it also.
theoracle Posts: 7664
www.babydepot.ie stock hauck products, maybe have a look there, good prices also.