We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

Surfbaby Posts: 396
:o0
HappyMum2010 Posts: 431
hi surfbaby- according to my doc and so many others on here, they are very normal. They are supposed to be stretching pains. Between wks 4-6 mine were killling me, so much that my doc sent me to EPU to rule out an ectopic pregnancy. thankfully all was ok. they were worse than my normal AF pains. Doc told me i can take paracetemol for them. :thnk
Winter B2B Posts: 3494
I had really bad af pains between weeks 4 and 6, so much so that i nearly put off testing as I was so sure my af was about to arrive. As long as you have no bleeding or other symptoms, they are probably ok. If you are really worried, just ring the midwife in the hospital, they will usually advise you on whether you should go to doc or if it's normal pains and aches.
Surfbaby Posts: 396
I was sent for scan last week but seemed ok and bloods were good. So hoping they normal cramps. My stomach seems to be rumling alot and I seemed to have gone from diarrhoea :-8 sorry tmi to constipation :-8 so I dont think this is helping. I seem to be worrying about every little pain I am so annoyed with myself O:|
Mamaboom Posts: 2094
Cramps are normal, I've been having them too but they've more or less disappeared now. I'm just fatty instead, I showed DH how bloated over my jeans I was and he nearly had to pick his jaw up, I'm MASSIVE, had to open my jeans in the car earlier!!