We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

another1 Posts: 174
mrsb09 Posts: 1292
didnt know they were in lidl im sure they fine once you get size and tog you want. did they have cream ones i wonder
MINI DONKEY Posts: 2499
Got 2 today,very few left. They seem very good quality for €8.They're supposed to be 2.5 tog.Come in blue,cream and pink. From what i can gather 70cm=0-6 months, 90cm=6-12 months, 110cm= 12-18 months
Emomc Posts: 2069
That post has reminded me to go and get one tomorrow! I have one of these and can highly recommend them, fab quality
i just got two of these very very little left, seem very good quality . i have bought one in mothercare and one in tk makk and they seem the best out of all them...
cheer bear bride Posts: 3731
I got one today and there was no ages on them just cm...i looked at the socks and tried to work out the sizes by looking at them so got a 70cm grobag but when i took it home its 0-2 months :o( my baby is nearly 8 months! Im going to try bring it back but if it cannot ill send it on to someone here who might use it
i only just noticed this to, im sure they will except them back no probs
SparklyB2B Posts: 1131
I have picked up 10 of them now between last time they had them & this time.. Got yellow last time & blue this time - seem to be very very good quality - could just not justify paying €30 for one as in some of the shops think they are way over priced!