We've Moved!

Our wonderful discussion forums have now moved to Facebook...

Click to join us in our HIGM ("Help I'm Getting Married") group!

another1 Posts: 174
Fairywings Posts: 360
Not sure about paying stuff off in installments but you can def put a deposit on something and leave it there till your ready to collect it. I did this with my buggy first time round. Best thing is to just call in and ask.
crazylady10 Posts: 539
Hey just letting ya know they will let you put a deposit on it and pay it off when you have the money as long as its not a sale item. I tried to do that with a quinny buzz 3 on sale after xmas but they wanted full payment there and then and it taken out of shop immediately. We werent prepared to do that so we ended up going elsewhere and got the package half the price up north that allows us to pay it off as we like and collect it whenever we want.
marriedLife Posts: 1881
Hi, Sorry for more questions - I was the ones asking you the name of the shop Hanna's :) Just wondering could you get any of the Quinny Buzz 3 designs for that or was it just the one colour on special offer? Thanks :thnk
Oh hey!! Not sure what shop your meaning but with mothercare it was 799 for the package for a red one or a black one. When i rang Hanna's i knew i wanted the black one and i asked him specifically for the black one so im not sure if i would have gotten another colour for the same price. I presume ya could. If u want u can call hanna's toyworld on this number 00442866325777. Best to ask for the man, i cant remember his name, but i think he's the owner of the shop. He's so nice. You could find out what he could do it for then maybe go to mothercare and see are you saving much. Its worth a try! every penny counts!!!
marriedLife Posts: 1881
ciaramcd1 I just PM'd you :wv
marriedlife i just PM'd you there!
meggan1 Posts: 110
[quote="ciaramcd1":1j5uj8mw]Hey just letting ya know they will let you put a deposit on it and pay it off when you have the money as long as its not a sale item. I tried to do that with a quinny buzz 3 on sale after xmas but they wanted full payment there and then and it taken out of shop immediately. We werent prepared to do that so we ended up going elsewhere and got the package half the price up north that allows us to pay it off as we like and collect it whenever we want.[/quote:1j5uj8mw] Hi Ciaramcd1, Where did you get your buggy from up north?
Hi Megan 1. i got it in Hanna's toyworld in Enniskillen.